Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Increasingly frustrated!!! Lock Rss

Good luck for your process. I hope things work for you. Just stay positve and strong. I am visiting them for my process as well. They are doing things in the most professional manner. I am really excited about the end days. Hoping for the best. Can't wait to hold my child in my arms.
I can understand your condition. It's okay to feel this way. Trying to conceive is a tough problem. You need to clear your head. Don't let all this get to you. It's okay to feel frustrated. I hope you can pull through. Sending lots of love and prayers to you!
Frustration is really common, honey. TTC journeys require a lot of patience. Especially, when you're suffering from infertility, it can get hard. Don't lose the faith, though. I expect you to pull through. You're really brave, okay? You can do this! Let me know if I can be of any help.
Hello. Hope you are well. TTC can be really frustrating. I have been there. I gave up after three years of TTC. And I'm glad I didn't continue. I went for other options in order to have a baby. I have a son now. I got lucky and found this amazing clinic with great doctors. They helped me throughout and gave me the most precious gift of my life.
Sign in to follow this topic