Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. The Journey of Trying to Have a Baby- Research Study

The Journey of Trying to Have a Baby- Research Study Rss

Have you and your partner been trying to have a baby for over a year now?

Deakin University’s Science of Adult Relationships (SoAR) Lab is currently running a study that is looking at couples and their journey of trying to have a baby. Not only will you gain insight into your relationship with your partner but findings from this study will also help to assist other couples like you. If you and your partner have been trying to have a baby for over a year now, you may be eligible!

Please see the attached flyer for more information and for further details please contact journey@deakin.edu.au

Feel free to share this information with people that you know.
Hi, am I able to complete this alone or does my partner have to be involved?
Hi, thank you for showing interest in this study! If you live with your partner, you are able to participate in the study alone. If you have any other queries, please feel free to email journey@deakin.edu.au
What is the format of the study? Is it like an online quiz or something or would we need to do a face to face interview?
Interesting..watch some advice from YouTube
I also share this useful thing to others. Lovely information.

www.angelmeds.com

app to convert voice to text apps are really good. They help children to understand speech and do much more. https://indiantts.com/products/
This is really great,unique and very informative post, I like it.
free gift card generator and free gift code generator and real gift card generator and online video downloader
Sign in to follow this topic