Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Is anyone expecting in June 2004? Rss

Hey everyone,
I am expecting my first baby on 21/06/2004 and would love to hear from other mothers with young babies or that are expecting a baby, especially in June smile
Please feel free to email me at butaflie_dreamer@hotmail.com
I will try to reply to all emails!
Look forward to hearing from you!!! grin

Mum 2 a little monster Boy! 02/07/04

Butaflie_dreamer,

I am expecting my second child in July 2004. Would love to chat and share stories about pregnancy and motherhood. My first daughter is 12 1/2 months old and there will be a 19 month age between my daughter and her sibling "baby bean".

Hope to hear from you.
Michelle
Hey Michelle,
I'd love to chat, feel free to email me at butaflie_dreamer@hotmail.com.
What day in July are you expecting?
Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?
Write back soon!
-Tina smile

Mum 2 a little monster Boy! 02/07/04

Hi Tina,

I am expecting somewhere between 21st - 30th July 2004.

I sure am going to find out the sex! I can't wait 9 months. My gut instinct or mother's intuition tells me this baby is going to be a boy (which will make my husband very happy). But wont know till we find out in about 9 - 10 weeks for sure. Are you going to find out?

If I get a spare minute I'll try to drop you a line.

Also If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them.

Michelle
Hi Butaflie_dreamer,

I'm expecting my second child in June 2004. My due date is June 5th. I'm excited about the new baby but nervous as well. I wasn't nervous at all last time but this time I'm worried how my son will cope and also how I will ever manage to spend as much time with the new baby as I did with my son. Both my pregnancies have been through IVF so pretty well planned so I was absolutely shocked to find out how nervous I am! I'm sure it will be fine, but with my little boy I could spend hours just watching him and learning every inch of him, this time I don't think I will have the same time to do this. Good luck with everything, you must be a couple of weeks off your main ultrasound. Are you finding out the sex? I'm having a surprise!
Hi,
im expectin bubby no 2 on may the 8th, i already have a son Cody who was born november 2000, but gotta say i love june as a birthday month (lol im biased my b'day is june 25th hehe) anyway have fun bein preg it seems 4eva till u get to meet ur bubby but really its not that long. smile

Nikki 24,Cody november 2000,preg n due may 8th

hi, i am expecting my first baby in july (approx. 14th)
i would love to hear from you.

email me at bathurst@clear.net.nz

Mummy to Malachi - 24 July 2004

Hello all,

Just wanted to jump in and say I am 20 weeks pregnant now and have found out that I am infact having a boy due July 30!!!

My instincts appear to have been right!

Michelle
I knew with all 8 of my pregnancies. Burping is the dead giveaway that I'm pregnant, without a fail, every single time, if I start burping around the time I'm due - then I'm knocked up. However this may not be a good thing considering, I'm yet to hold a living breathing bubba in my arms. Maybe the time I DON'T know I'm knocked up and then later find out I am will deliver me a viable pregnancy, who knows, I don't anymore.
https://calendardiy.com/
Sign in to follow this topic