Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Expected Miscarriage Rss

Hi Everyone

I have just found out that I am 5 1/2 weeks pregnant but have been bleeding for the past 4 weeks, so I had no idea about this pregnancy. My scan shows a sack but so far no sign of bubby. Has anyone else been in this situation and what was the outcome? I have been told to wait 2 weeks to see what happens (which will no doubt be the longest 2 wks of my life).

I already have a beautiful daughter aged 9 months and was not planning to fall pregnant again until she's 2 or older. So if I miscarriage it won't be the end of me as I am already very lucky, but still very scared all the same.

mum2b

Hi,

I have experienced 2 miscarriages both around 9 weeks gestation. I started bleeding and had abdominal cramps too. After an ultrasound each time we saw a tiny foetus inside a sac with no heart beat which was pretty devastating, but 3rd time lucky we had a beautiful baby girl (now 13 months old) and I have been blessed again and am now 12 weeks pregnant with my 2nd bub.

Its hard to take but I truly believe miscarriages are mother nature's way of saying something isn't right.

I hope it all works our for the best for you.

Michelle
hi , i had bleedin in week 5 of my pregnancy and had a scan at 5 n a half weeks n i had just a sac , no baby or heatbeat but when i had a scan 3 weeks later there was bubby with a strong heartbeat so dont lose hope yet it is pretty early for a scan to pick up much.
goodluck hon

Nikki 24,Cody november 2000,preg n due may 8th

Dear Nikki and Michelle

Thank you both for your messages. Unfortunatley I miscarried yesterday. I am sad but also believe that this happened for a reason. I am already blessed with one special baby but will try later in the year for another.

Thanks again

mum2b

Sorry to hear the news. I too miscarried and it is emotionally devastating, but a few months later I fell pregnant with twins, so I believe that my second son just wanted to wait to arrive at the same time as his brother. My thoughts are with you.

Victoria ~ 3yr old beautiful twin boys

Sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I too had a miscarriage, at 8 weeks but I didn't have any idea I had till I was 12 weeks...no bleeding or cramping or anything! I was so shocked and devastated! I was already blessed with a handsome boy and 4 months after I miscarried I feel pregnant with my no 4 month old daughter!

I feel miscarriages happen for a reason just like Michelle said!

Best wishes

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hi
I started bleeding when I was 12 weeks pregnant and had an ultrasound done. It showed a growing 3 month size uterus, but no baby inside.
As soon as they put the ultrasound on my belly and I saw that there was no baby I knew straight away. My husband kept saying that they just couldn't find it yet. Eventually the radiographer got the dr to come in and explain what had happened, because she wasn't allowed to tell us herself.
So I had to go into hospital to have it removed. They said the baby died around 6 weeks.
It was very upsetting time for me and my husband.

mum of 3

Teesh,

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I know it isn't much concellation, but a lot of women have miscarriages and a few months later conceive and go on to have normal pregnancies and healthy bubs.

Take care of yourself.

All the best,

Michelle
Im so sorry that u lost ur bubby, make sure u look after yourself n i hope the healin process begins asap for you.

Nikki 24,Cody november 2000,preg n due may 8th

Sign in to follow this topic