Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

I was just wondering..... Rss

Does anyone know of any good websites about vaginal births after cesarean (VBAC)?
I had to have an emergency c-section with my son due to featal distress and am planning to start trying again at the end of the year and would really like to have a natural delivery.
thanx

mum to nicholas (05/12/02)

Hiya babbakins, have you tried the search engine's on the net to look for pages on this subject? also we have web ferret on our p.c. its free to download and is great when you want to search for things like this, as it search's about 5 diffrent places to give you the info you are looking for. Hope this helps you a little, i'd be interested to hear how you got on.

Caitlin 19mths, Kiani 4mths.

Hi, I haven't heard of any websites but my baby was also emergency c-section due to feotal distress and haemorrage. I just asked lots of questions while at the hospital and also from my midwife. They couldn't find a reason for the haemorrage so I've been told it looks like I should be fine with a vaginal delivery next time around..... They say it depends on why you needed a c-section the first time so it sounds like you (and I) will be fine. Write down lots of questions and give them to the person who did your last delivery (hopefully the same person for #2) and see if that helps.
not sure about websites but a few friends of mine have had 2nd baby naturally after c section i had a c section with my 1st and was going to have traillabopr with 2nd but couldnt due to placent preva and as it turned out i hve had 3 csections doesnt really matter how they come out in the end as long they are healthy

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic