Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

BILLINGS METHOD Rss

has anyone heard of this? heard of anyone who's tried this? has tried this? got any information about this??

i am interested.

narelle

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi Narelle,

After trying to conceive for 3 years I think I had heard of every method. The Billings Ovulation Method enables a woman to identify the most fertile time during her cycle. It is a real self exploration of your body and cycle. It does not matter whether the cycle is long or short. There is a little bit to it. It did not work for me (medical reasons), although it was quite an education, but my sister used it and it worked very successfully. There is alot of information on the Internet if you want to look.

Victoria ~ 3yr old beautiful twin boys

Hello eilishsmummy, If you go to the boxes on the left hand side of this site & click on Advanced Search (under Home, My Forums, My Profile) and type in billings method it will take you to a post which mentions a web site about this. I didnt know much about billing method but I found this site quite interesting. I hope this helps.
I have a friend who used the Billings method to try and avoid pregnancy as she was breastfeeding her first and didn't heel comfortable taking the pill. It didn't work for her and she ended up with her first 2 daughters close together. At the time she was very worried about having 2 so close together but after a few years break she has had another 2 and counts each of them a blessing.

Erin,W.A. kids 12,5,2 and 1

Sign in to follow this topic