Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Please help! Rss

Ok, I am an older member. Just signed up with a different account because I am a bit embarrassed about it all.

It's about my husband. Every time he has a few too many drinks (like last night, state of origin) he will wet the bed. He doesn't do it when he has about 3 beers most afternoons after work, just when he has more than that.

He just hates himself for it right. I am just so sick of it. He doesn't drink heaps too often, but seriously, I am meant to be changing my son's wet sheets, not my husbands. It's so disguisting. I have told him to go to the doctor and see if it's something that can be helped. But what i really feel like saying is STOP DRINKING. If it bothers him that much and he is so embarrassed about it, then how can he knowingly drink like he does. If that happened to me, I would be scared off of drinking for life! He's just like "I'm not going to let that stop me from living my life like I want to".

I just don't know what to do. It's so frustrating. Any suggestions????
Oh wow, that is kind of odd. Obviously he needs to stop drinking excessivly!

Do you think that it could be because his body is too intoxicated to realise that he needs to wake up and go? And what did he do before he was married to you? Did his mother have to clean up for him?

I guess the only things you can do if he wont drink is to invest in a really good mattress protector and perhaps make him wear incontinence pads?

I think you are right - he needs to go to the doctor! Force the issue.
Posted by: confusedmummy

He's just like "I'm not going to let that stop me from living my life like I want to".

I just don't know what to do. It's so frustrating. Any suggestions????

I'd be like, Just make sure you change the sheets after living life like you want!!

Men are so frustrating. They have to be missing a body part to go see a dr.
Maybe google incontinence and see if alcohol contributes.

Otherwise...
Book him in for a flu shot at the drs and 'while you're there' ask about it. (lol!)

Sign in to follow this topic