Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

i don't know what to do!!!!!!! Lock Rss

Hi everyone.
I just thought I would write things that are happening down and maybe get a bit of advice.
I have a baby boy Rhylee who is almost 15 months and his father and I have seperated. I started seeing my best friend who was my everything he was there for me when my son and I needed it most. Well typical story we feel in love and he told me he wanted to be there for me and my son. Then I found out I was pregnant I told him and he was fine with it. He started going out and flirting with all these chicks even when I was there and then this girl from his past started msging him and although she has a boyfriend it was constent msging and late night phone calls. Then out of know where one day he tells me we can't be together because he doesn't want such a big commitment but he still loves me more than anything. Then the following day i get a msg from him saying he wants to be with me but be able to go out and hook up with other girls i was like no way will i put myself through that. Anyway I was chatting to one of his mates the other night and he said that they were talking and my ex said that when the baby is born he wants to try and make things work. Its so hard because I dont want to lose him all together but I don't know what I am meant to do anymore. I love him and I don't know if I am in love with or it's just the whole best friend kind of love.

Michelle, WA, Rhylee 15 months bubs due sep!!!

Dear Michelle

You poor thing. Your boyfriend has serious commitment issues doesn't he. None of us can tell you what to do in this situation but all I can offer is that if you stay with him and let him see others he is never going to respect you and he will probably always leave to see other girls and return when he gets bored with that one. Then you will be there for the times he hasn't anyone else. I think you deserve so much better than that and you also have the kids to worry about.

Because we actually carry our babies we can't say that we don't want the commitment and run away. We are stuck with it. So my thoughts is that you may suggest that if he wants to be a part of your life and his unborn babies life that is all or nothing.

He seems like he is very confused and I don't think he is a bad person but if he is capable of making a baby and looking after you he should be capable of committing to you also.

I am sorry about what has happened and I hope this helps a little.

Good luck and I will be thinking of you.

Sign in to follow this topic