Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Dizziness Rss

hi all

I was wondering if anyone else gets dizzy and feels like they are going to pass out during pregnancy. Sometimes I get really dizzy when we go grocery shopping or out for the day or I could be sitting down and I stand up and I feel like i am going to fall over. I have told the doctor about it and he said he doesn't know what is wrong. I keep my fluids up and all. He put me on iron tablets but they were making me sick.

Can anyone help me?

Hi April,
I also get dizziness and my doc says it from low blood pressure, When you stand quickly all the blood rushes from you head making you light headed. Also when you blood pressure is low it has trouble reaching you brain when standing so you feel light headed, they say it's very common in pregnancy because there is so much going on in your body.

If it gets really bad try eating salt and vinegar potato chips, they raise your blood pressure and just be cautious when you stand up.

Good luck!
Mandy

2 cuties 7/5/99 & 8/9/04

Thanks for the advice. I will try eating the salt and vinegar chips and see if that helps. I don't stand up quickly and it stills happens. But thank you both for the advice.
Sign in to follow this topic