Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Greenish stain on underwear Rss

Hello

I have noticed a light greenish stain on my underwear when I go to the bathroom. I know discharge increases when you are pregnant, but I haven't noticed mine being smelly or odd looking just this stain on my underwear

I am a bit concerned as I have not seen this before should I go to the doctor?

thanks

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

It could be nothing but why risk it? I think you should go to the doctor just to be on the safe side.
Good luck and I really hope its just nothing.
Melly
With both my pregnancies i had a greenish discharge, it could be a sign of infection so you should go to your GP or ring the hospital, i had to go to the hospital on both occassions to be checked, luckly turned out to be nothing.

Jodi
I think it might be from the toilet paper we are using as it has blue/green patterns on it!

We now have plain white paper but I am going to keep an eye on it

thanks

hi
ive done that!!
a couple of times earlier this year i thought i was bleeding and started to worry, but when my partner came home he said it was from the toliet paper! we had little red roses on it! well we have been useing plain paper since then and will be till bub is born!

catherine mum to tasmin and Liam

You need to put this info into 'pregnancy tips'. I, too used only white loo paper in pregnancy because I had a few scares! Those little blue dolphins can cause havoc in a pregnant mother's addled brain!

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

Hello

I went to the doctor on monday as I was very concerned about it but everything is fine so obviously it was the coloured toilet paper!

We are now sticking to the plain white paper!

Where is pregnancy tips under?

bye

melly

At the start of 'your pregnancy'. It sure isn't something anyone else will submit!

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

Sign in to follow this topic