Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

baby kicking 3rd pregnancy Lock Rss

hi there i was wondering when i will feel the baby move for the first time? this is my 3rd pregnancy so im unsure lol. when did u feel the baby move in your 3rd pregnancy?
hi this is my 3rd pregnancy I felt flutters around 11-12 weeks, no kicks yet (im only 13 weeks now). They say after the first pregnancy the stomach muscles are streched already so you show earlier and may feel movement earlier too.

Mom of Andraya - 24.04.04 and Miguel - 05.05.08

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I felt flutters around 12 weeks and kicks around 18 weeks grin
this is my 3rd as well, im 14weeks. felt absolutely nothing so far lol. my placenta is right in the way though so im hoping it hurries up and moves!

hi there i was wondering when i will feel the baby move for the first time? this is my 3rd pregnancy so im unsure lol. when did u feel the baby move in your 3rd pregnancy?

With any pregnancy it depends how sensitive you are and where the placenta is positioned and how bubs is sitting. This is my second, way too early to feel anything but with my first I was feeling flutters at 10 weeks.
I felt flutters fairly early on, I think it was around the 9/10wk mark. I felt an actual kick when I was 15wks!
Sign in to follow this topic