Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Which trimester Rss

Hi girls,

Just curious as to what trimester of each of your pregnancies you have found the hardest and why?

grin
i haven't really found any of my pregnancy either time to be hard so i'd say th last one because you have to do everything with a big belly lol
I think the last is the worst! I am already feeling huge and getting sore back etc. Not looking forward to the next 13 weeks!

First triemester due to vomitting and last due to how big and heavy you are and the vomitting it's so hard to bend down to chuck over a Tiolet and then get back up many many times missed the Tiolet and had to clean up
Definitely the last. The first was difficult too with ms, however it had nothing on that last part! For me it was a few things.. I had low blood pressure and kept nearly passing out, had no energy and kept getting dizzy. Also had cartilage under my ribs that slowly tore through the whole pregnancy. The last part was just excruciating as bubs being bigger made it so much worse. Back & hip pain. And muscle cramps. Omg they were horrible in the night! I spent many nights wide awake all night - very frustrating when you have to function for another child.

I was sooooo looking forward to being in labour! Haha

(I still say labour is easier than pregnancy! At least is doesn't last long!)

Eta: I also HATED having to rely on dh to do things I'd normally be able to do.

Ah with dd it was the first- I was sooo sick 24/7 it was unbearable sad so the last trimester was a breeze cos I felt better cos I had food in my belly lol

This one I only had a little ms- it wasn't for long and it wasn't all day so the third is a killer! Sore back, heartburn, tired and looking after a toddler with a massive belly means this time it's definitely the worst this time!! Bring on labour I say wink

What do you reckon Nic?

Ah with dd it was the first- I was sooo sick 24/7 it was unbearable sad so the last trimester was a breeze cos I felt better cos I had food in my belly lol

This one I only had a little ms- it wasn't for long and it wasn't all day so the third is a killer! Sore back, heartburn, tired and looking after a toddler with a massive belly means this time it's definitely the worst this time!! Bring on labour I say wink

What do you reckon Nic?

Definitely third for my first...Heartburn, SPD and generally feeling like a beached whale was the killer, although I had pretty bad MS.

So far with this one it was the first but I'm only just hitting the third trimester and I'm anticipating this one will be the hardest for the EXACT reasons you have stated laugh

And I agree, still another 12 weeks for me but I am soooo looking forward to labour!!!

Definitely third for my first...Heartburn, SPD and generally feeling like a beached whale was the killer, although I had pretty bad MS.

So far with this one it was the first but I'm only just hitting the third trimester and I'm anticipating this one will be the hardest for the EXACT reasons you have stated laugh

And I agree, still another 12 weeks for me but I am soooo looking forward to labour!!!

I hope your third trimester surprises you and it's a breeze wink the 12weeks will fly- I was complaining a few weeks ago but seriously, I cannot believe how quick it's all gone! All the best for the next 12 weeks x

With my first it had to be the 1st, i had such bad morning sickness with him that i only started enjoying pregnancy when i was 16 weeks.

My second pregnancy it was the last trimester. I was tired and by the time i got to the last month or so i just had enough.

um for me they all suck. the first one my hyperemesis is at its worst and i was hospitalised atleast once a week and knew i had forever to go until i would have bub. the second one sucked cos i had to watch everyone else bounce around with energy and feel better in pregnancy while i still spewed all day long and needed to be on a drip often still and again, knowing delievery was still a while away.

the third one has been bad for me too. i swore i was going to go early and when 36 weeks hit and i had a tonn of signs i was going into labour i got all excited and thought it was any moment now.... welll as u can see labour wasnt near. i still have hyperemesis and im struggling emotionally waking up every morning still vomiting and thinking great another day of hell and for no good reason as i know she is full term and could be here by now. on top of that im sick of everyoner around me bombarding me asking if iv had the baby.... telling everyone 100 times a day no im still pregnant doesnt really boost my mood either.
With DD it was the first because I was so sick. Time will tell with this pregnancy.
My pregnancy with dd was pretty easy but if I had to pick one I would say the last! Heavily pregnant in the middle of summer... Oh and heartburn too!

This pregnancy I would say the first (because I'm still in it haha)... And because of the all day sickness, being so tired, acne & constipation sad

P.s. I can't believe how far some of you are already, I just hope my own pregnancy goes as quickly!
Sign in to follow this topic