Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April Lock Rss

Wondering if there is a due April fb group? I have just got bfp, will have u/s in a couple of weeks for dating, but I *think* I am due 30 April.

i am due the 29th and go an ultrasound on the 6th sept. to make sure all is good.. I'm petrified to miscarry. i have two children 7 and almost 5, never miscarried but some reason I'm so scared to loose this bubs my doctor days its a 1 in 4 chance to miscarry. thats scary. i have mild pains, slightly tender boobs n tired. no nausea.. i no nausea is a good sign of strong hormones.. every one i talk to has had a miscarriage or knows some one that has.. i wish 12 weeks would hurry up already lol
stevee
i due 29th april 2013 by the way
I have 2 boys already, 13mths and 3yo, havn't had ms with either of them and don't have any yet this time. Was kind of hoping this time I would get ms so it felt like a different pregnancy in hope that I would get a girl. Thanks girls.

I am supposedly due on the 25th of April I go for a dating scan on friday so ill be 7 weeks then smile Congrats to everyone smile smile
ross_544 wrote:
Wondering if there is a due April fb group? I have just got bfp, will have u/s in a couple of weeks for dating, but I *think* I am due 30 April.

Hi there is a Due April 2013 thread, and yes there is a fb group, pm white_with_two 1/2, she runs the fb group. smile
ross_544 wrote:
I have 2 boys already, 13mths and 3yo, havn't had ms with either of them and don't have any yet this time. Was kind of hoping this time I would get ms so it felt like a different pregnancy in hope that I would get a girl. Thanks girls.

Hi, i hoped the same thing with my 4th pregnancy, all 4 were different but the 4th was very different and we thought for sure she was a boy. but nope, lol
Sign in to follow this topic