Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Positive Pregnancy Test Rss

I can't believe it I am so happy for the past week my boobs have felt tender & this morning I was rather nauseated. I took a home pregnancy test & I must say I can't believe the feeling, it's great when instead of seeing a negative it actually clearly & quickly shows a positive!
We have been trying to conceive since Nov last year I was diagnosed with PCOS & put onto Metformin & told to lose weight.
I am so happy.
Question is I am thrilled & all I want to do is tell my partner the great news but is it wrong of me to hold it off?
I know he will tell everyone straight away which I don't feel comfortable doing.
I straight away booked a drs app for this Friday to see what's going on, what should I expect for that appointment? When can I find out how far I am?? I was thinking I will probably tell him after that appointment I want to do it in a special way maybe a nice dinner out somewhere since it is pretty big news. Oh I am so happy.
A huge congrats - that's such great news! I'd say they would send you for a blood test to get an idea of how many weeks you are. Some do a dating scan if you don't know when you ovulated.

As for telling your partner - Geez I couldn't contain it tongue if you asked him not to say anything could you trust him?? How exciting for you both!!

Thank you everyone i ended up telling him shortly after be came home from work i kept smiling at nothing and had to tell him!
Pisces92 wrote:
Thank you everyone i ended up telling him shortly after be came home from work i kept smiling at nothing and had to tell him!

Aw that's great! Bet he was stoked!!

Sign in to follow this topic