Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Hold the press - update Lock Rss

Hi ladies just to let you know I'm still alive and pregnant ... Currently 6.4weeks had a scan on Monday but couldn't see a heartbeat just yet so booked in for one on the 31/12 ... Enjoy the joys of all day and night morning sickness

Hey! I was wondering where you'd got to. Good luck for your scan on the 31st.
Could you keep your secret over Christmas or did you spill?!

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Congrats!!!! Thanks for the update. I hope that all goes well on the 31st and that you are not too sick. Keep us posted. Hope that you had a wonderful Christmas.

Great news Chickadee - keep us updated!! smile

Hi chickadee

Haven been on in ages, just wanted to say congrats on your pregnancy, have read lots of your posts in the past and that is such great news!

Hopeit all goes well for you, and yep "morning" sickness is a biartch!

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Chickadee peanut wrote:
Hi ladies just to let you know I'm still alive and pregnant ... Currently 6.4weeks had a scan on Monday but couldn't see a heartbeat just yet so booked in for one on the 31/12 ... Enjoy the joys of all day and night morning sickness

How did your scan go on the 31st???? I hope that you are feeling a bit better. Thinking about you.

Oh Chickadee! Thats wonderful to hear you are having such morning sickness tongue

How did your scan go?
I hope that everything is okay Chickadee. I hope that you received great news at your scan.

Please let us now how you are getting on. Thinking of you.

Hi ladies sorry Ive had no Internet

Pregnancy going good, baby going great and heart is beating strong almost at 9 weeks now I still can't believe it ... Loving life I hope everyone else is going super smile smile

Chickadee peanut wrote:

Pregnancy going good, baby going great and heart is beating strong almost at 9 weeks now I still can't believe it ... Loving life I hope everyone else is going super smile smile

That's wonderful news. Thanks for the update. Good luck for your 12 weeks scan if your having one. Keep us posted. I am so happy for you.

Great news! Thanks for the update smile

Chickadee peanut wrote:

Glad that everything is going well. smile smile

Sign in to follow this topic