Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hiccups. Rss

Hi everyone. I have a little boy who is 17months and am expecting my 2nd in March 04. I am 31 weeks at the moment. This may seem to be a silly question, but does anyone know how to stop your baby from hiccuping inside your belly. Both my first and now this one drive me crazy hiccuping for almost half an hour at a time, pretty much once a day. It wouldnt be a problem but the baby gets frustrated and starts kicking and rolling around like crazy. It's not really nice at 3.30 in the morning.
Hi,

When I was pregnant with my daughter she got the hiccups all the time in the third trimester. It used to tickle me from the inside and drive me crazy. I tried to find a way to stop it but had no luck. Its just a natural process and shows that baby is well and active.

I am pregnant with my second, 12 weeks... if you find a solution let me know please.

Michelle
Hi,

My son and daughter both had the hiccups really badly in the third trimester! Both had them at least 3 times a day for about 30 minutes each time! I found it so annoying not to mention uncomfortable!! I don't think there is anything you can do but just put up with it!! My daughter now 3.5 months still gets the hiccups at least 2 times a day but at least I can give her a drink to stop them now!!

Best wiches

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic