Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Toddler Taming... Rss

Hello all,

I have a 16 month old daughter who most of the time is pretty wonderful, but like all toddlers can be very naughty and challenging.

A friend suggested a book called Toddler Taming by Dr Christopher Green and it has been wonderful. I was lucky enough to pick up a pre-loved copy at the markets for $5.

It helps you to understand why your toddler is doing the things he / she is, and allows you to know it is normal and that no, you are not going crazy...

Goodluck with your toddlers.

Michelle
Hi Michelle,

I just wanted to agree with you, wholeheartedly! It really makes you see the world from your toddlers eyes!

I must confess though, i haven't finished the book, too much time on the computer,

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hi Michelle

I borrowed a copy from our local library last week. I haven't read much yet, but so far so good. It must be pretty popular because they had about 6 copies on the shelf and it's only a small library!

Jasmine smile
I've got this book too, it took me 1 day to read it despite interruptions from George and his Dad. It made me feel a lot better about George's behaviour as I could now understand why he behaves as he does.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Rachelle, NZ, son George 10.12.02, Ian 15.06.04

I just watched a video on toddler taming by Dr Green. I would assume it's the same as the book, it went for about 2.5 hours. My local library had it and I borrowed it. I would suggest it to anyone who doesn't like reading books much. At least you will still have the book to refer to & remind yourself of things in the future. I found it helpful and developed a few more patience in the trying times!

Kristina

Kristina, Mum of James 3yrs & Matilda 14 months

Sign in to follow this topic