for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Your Toddler's Health
  5. 21 month old Girl so little

21 month old Girl so little Lock Rss

Hannah is 21 months old and weighs 10 kgs and still fits into some size 0 clothes..
Knowing that she is my last I love that she is still little cause she gets to be my baby for longer..

Anyone else's girl little like Hannah

Ethan 18/04/06 Hannah 13/04/07 Yep we were crazy a

well i have 2 boys but my 21 month old jayda is about 11-12 kgs and still wears size 0 shorts. my 33 month old kylan is 13 kgs, and still wears 00 SHORTS! LOL. If a pair of shorts is a bit tight on jayda i know they will fit kylan perfectly lol! kylan has absoltuely no bum and i can fit my thumb and middle finger around the top of his arm. jaydas my little chub chub but he's shorter than his big bro so he's still my bubby.

and i just noticed that your kids have VERY similar birthdays to mine lol!
[Edited on 19/01/2009]

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/5os2ev.jpg[/IMG][IMG]h

yep! my dd is 20 months and about 9.5 kilo. She is long and lean!! Mind you, she hasn't stopped moving since she was 8 months old!!! Hannah looks like a little cutie!!
Yes!! Imogen is 27 months old & only weighs just over 10kg. She's in size 1's but still fits into size 0 shorts. I'm dreading Winter coming around - it's a nightmare finding pants to fit her that aren't ankle freezers LOL.
Do you ever get sick of people's comments? She's tiny, there's nothing of her, aren't you feeding her etc? It drives me a bit crazy (but only because I'm secretly worried about how petite she is). My DH took her to the GP yesterday for an ear infection & he wants to see me back there next week with her because of her weight gasp(

i have a 3 year old boy and he has just hit the magic 12 kgs. he has always been small and no one believes he is 3. they all think he is 2. He still fits into size 0 shorts and is in size 1 tops and size 1 pants which i have to stitch up so they dont fall off his waist. lol.

i have a 8 month old as well and they share shorts and it wont be long till they share all clothes. at last weigh in he was 9.4kg.

Rachael, 23, joshua 08/10/05

my daughter is 21 months old and we were very excited this month cause she cracked 8.8 kgs. she is still in 00 which is good for my pocket but she always has to go and see the paediatrician and we have to report her weight.
My dd is 23 months old and weighs just over 10kgs. I havent weighed her for a while and plan to go to the ecn when she turns 2 only so i can record it in her baby book. I know shes happy and perfectly healthy. She is just petite.
My dd is 23 months old and weighs just over 10kgs. I havent weighed her for a while and plan to go to the ecn when she turns 2 only so i can record it in her baby book. I know shes happy and perfectly healthy. She is just petite.
I have a 18month old girl who weighs 9kilos. I am also sick of the comments! If I hear that word small again, I am going to scream! She is my first baby and comments like that made me worry heaps! Why do people have to comment that they are small... why cant they say "your baby has the most beautiful eyes" or "she very alert isnt she". Very anoying!
My son is turning 2 in april and is 10kg also.. he wears size 4/5 shoes, size 1 shirts and size 0 shorts. His dad and I are both on the short side and i've always been very petite. it used to worry me but i figured its in his genes and to just be grateful he is happy, active, very energetic and smart little boy. He is a picky eater and is a snacker most of the day.

jayray

My lil girl has always been a petite thing (she doesnt get it from me!)
Hand me down clothes go straight to her cousin (21 months younger) and fit her straight away. we certaintly get good wear out of her clothes.

I dont feel too much pressure not to give her bad foods at times because she needs the fattening up. (but she loves her vegies too)

They

hi all shenesse is 19months old and weighs just on 8kgs n is in size 0 clothes she hasnt put on weight for the last month and now has gone of the chart so they r sending her to a specalist to look into it she is on the go 24 seven and eats like no 2morrow she is growing in her height just a very little dd
Sign in to follow this topic