Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

13-14month old weight Lock Rss

iI have a 13 and half month old Girl she was weighed 3 weeks ago and weighed 10.300grms, (she has lost some) dont know what that is in pounds... juts wonder what other toddlers around that age weigh......

Shelley, NSW, Breanna 19/11/04, Lachlan 5/01/07

My son is 13 months old and weighed 10kg at his last weigh in at 12months

Elle, DS: Kai 20/11/04 & DS: Jamie 13/02/07

Hi all....

My son William is only nine months old a weights 11kg, he is approx 65 cm tall.... Every child is different, and i sure wish william was just a bit lighter. Well i guess hes my little piggy...lol...

To all who read this good luck with your kids and i hope all is well....

Kate BB born on 12/04/05

Hi,
Your daughters weight sounds great. My daughter is now 31 months old and weighs 9.5 kg. She was born weighing 450 grams or just under 1 lb at 23weeks. At 13-14 months old she weighed around 6.5kg.

Mum to Brooke 23.2 weeks, 450 grams now 3.5 yrs

I have not had my daughter weighed since 12 months and at that time she was 8.9kg. She has always been just on average, buit it is a little scary when my friend tells me her 4 month weighs 8kg!!

Sarah, Melbourne, 14 month daughter

hey, when my daughter was 12 months n one day she weighed 11.8kg and was 81 cm's. Now she is 16 months old and weights 15.1 kg and it 83.5 cm's. Weights can vary alot hun, you have to take into consideration gene's, birth weight/height etc. Im sure you would have noticed if something was wrong..smile

Tahli, 16mnth old n due again end of may

Sign in to follow this topic