Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Feeding your Toddler
  5. High Chair to normal Chair

High Chair to normal Chair Lock Rss

I was just wondering at what age would you stop using the high chair. My son is 20 months and doesn't like getting in it anymore...likes to be a big boy and sit on the chair, but he still makes a mess and it is so much easier for me to do things......Maybe I should be patient and sit down with him at the table and make sure he stays there?
A good alternative to the high chair is a booster seat that fits on a regular dining chair and straps on there are a few brands on the market. They are safe as they strap on to the chair and you strap your child in to them much like a high chair (without the shoulder straps) so there is no running away. Most of them have a little tray that clips on if you prefer or if they can't quite reach the table and most are also dishwasher safe which is a godsend for cleaning. My boy is 2 1/4 and we have not used the high chair since we got ours as he likes to sit at the regular dining table like a big boy. Hope this helps.
Sign in to follow this topic