Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

UNDERWEAR Lock Rss

CAN ANYBODY POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF A MANUFACTURER THAT MAKES UNDERWEAR FOR SMALL CHILDREN. I HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THAT HAS ONLY JUST GONE INTO SIZE 0 CLOTHES AND ALL THE SHOPS THAT I HAVE SEARCHED START FROM SIZE 2. I'M FINDING TOILET TRAINING HARD AS SHE STILL HAS TO WEAR A NAPPY DUE TO HER SIZE. I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE AN ANSWER TO MY QUERIE OR IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA THAT MAY HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE CONTACT ME ...THANKS

2 YR OLD GIRL AND 6 MTH OLD GIRL

Just a thought I really don't know but maybe dolls clothes is an idea or you can buy dress patterns ect to make your own undies maybe you could scale one down and make your own or look into getting a dressmaker to make some. Good Luck.
There are size one trainer paints you can buy that may be a little baggy but an option would be to resize the elastic and she could help you make them look pretty by stitching on some pretty motifs, then she might want to keep them clean because she made them pretty...

Happy Mum

not sure about this but my son had size1 swimming pants mybe a size 1 bikini she coul wear the bottoms as nickers?

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic