Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

3 day potty training Lock Rss

Hi,

Was wondering if someone could please email the 3 day potty training to me thanks. Would be greatly appreciated. [email protected] I have a 3yr old girl who does not like the toilet at all.

Plz plz send to me also. I need to train my twins! Wish me luck!!
TIA,
[email protected]

Hi there,
Could someone please pass it on to me.
[email protected]
I tt my DD a year ago but she has regressed (I think due to a new sibling...) and nothing I do seems to help get her back on track.
Thanks!

hi, my daughter seems scared to use the toilet and no interest in the potty, have no idea where to start. Everytime we talk about the toilet she starts playing up No mummy then the tears start. Would someone mind emailing me the program also
[email protected]

thanks in advance ps any advice very welcome

Hi all,
Hope everyone's munchkins are doing well with TT. Can someone please email the guide to me. Im hoping to start TT my 2yo DD.
[email protected]
Thanks

Hi,

Was wondering if someone could please email the 3 day potty training to me thanks. Would be greatly appreciated. [email protected] I have a 3yr old girl who does not like the toilet at all.

Sent. Good Luck.

Hi, could you please also send it to me: [email protected]

thanks in advance smile
Hi all just a quick update. We did the three day potty training for DD and low and behold she is toilet trained. Worked in three days although we still have the occasional accident usually when is is busy and just forgets. Next is night time training although I think she is pretty much there (wakes up dry most nights) i will wait till bubs is born.
Thanks for the info and good luck to everyone that is trying this method.

img src="http://lbff.lilypie.com/jr5Hp8.png" width

Hi ladies,

My son is 24 months and will wear undies all day at daycare on the 2 days A week he goes and rarely have accidents but isn't as keen at home. Id love to read thru the 3 day TT to get some ideas. Can someone please email it to me?? My email is [email protected]

Thanks heaps smile
quote name='my2kidlets' date='17 November 2011 - 12:14 PM'

hi that wld be great if u cld email me a copy, my email [email protected] thankyou so much a huge huge help !!!!
[email protected]

Please smile
Hi, I hope everyone is having a huge success with their potty training. Would you be able to email me a copy of the potty training info... I'm getting desperate smile Thanks for your help... and for starting this forum!

[email protected]
Hi,

I would love a copy of the info too please! Email is [email protected] thanks heaps smile
Have passed it on to dukedeville, jodiemcl, eringrayce, samntink2010, KJandMR, kande and ozzienut.

Could someone please email it to me too at [email protected] I am currently toliet training my de at the moment and he never tells me he has to go so I need help thanks heaps

i would love a copy [email protected] thanks heaps LMA
Would love a copy to please!! [email protected]
Sign in to follow this topic