Nappy Pants

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toilet Training
  5. Physical problem with wee's

Physical problem with wee's Lock Rss

My 2.5 yr old daughter has an extra little flap of skin covering her urethra opening and it is making toilet training difficult. Her wee sprays in all directions. Usually up and out all over the toilet seat and legs. Even squatting over the potty can be messy and it is very upsetting for her. Has anyone had a similar issue? We are thinking we should see a doctor.

Young people learn from experience. So who are we to try and stop them

When I toilet trained my DD I was amazed at the directions that she could wee. We had to teach her to keep her legs closed and to tilt her pelvis. At first she was like a boy and missed the toilet all together. When sitting it was like a fountain straight out and on the floor. Mind you she is now 9 years old. One great thing is when we travel and the kids need to go to the toilet I have no idea how she does it but can stand and wee and not get any on her so not all bad. My kids prefer to wee on a tree than the toilets on the side of the road.

If your concerned and think it's a problem I would take her to the doctors to be checked even if it's just for peace of mind. They will also be able to give you advice.

I learnt so much about my kids when we were toilet training. Good luck.

Sign in to follow this topic