Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toilet Training
  5. Wont wee in the potty but does it in the toilet. what do i do?

Wont wee in the potty but does it in the toilet. what do i do? Lock Rss

HI mummies

I was thinking about toilet training my 2 year old and wasn't sure if she was fully ready. The last couple of nights i have put her on the potty before her bath and we sit and read books, but nothing until i put her in the bath and she stands up and says mummy wees and she watches herself do wees in the bath, half way through her wee tonight she stoped and then said more wees and continued doing more wees. I think she is ready but how do i get her to want to do wees in the potty not the toilet?

Hope someone can help
ellasmumma
Do you mean toilet or bath?

If she will do wees in the toilet what do you need a potty for? smile

When she does wees in the bath i would try and get her to the toilet before she finished so she can go on the toilet. Having the control to stop and start is a good indication she is ready to start TT

Leanne, Eliza Jade 17/1/05

Hi Amy I brought a potty that has three stages to it and with it has a stool, the potty and the bowl and you can take the potty off the stand and actually put it on the big toliet and thats how my daughter does everything cause she thinks that she is big now and when they have fisish it even has a button that makes a flashing noice and she loves it.

I got it from Big W and I found it great and easy to clean and you can remove it from the toliet whenever you want to and even put it away as well.

Sorry for going on.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic