for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toddlers & Relationships
  5. funny things that the kids say

funny things that the kids say Rss

i thought it would be fun to write down things the kids say that are funny eg my 3 yr old said to his brother go away blake go up in the sky like a balloon and fly away then no more blake what funny things have your kids said?

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

a friens 12 yr old son asked his 10 yr old sister why did she always play with baby born as its only made of plastic like muesli bar wrappers!

Im always saying to my three year old boy,
"mummy loves you all the world, because your my boy"
the other day he said I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MUMMY, BECAUSE YOUR MY GUY!
Well ummmmmmm ok i can handle that

cathy vic 3 and 4 month old

very cute my 2 yr old wanted a drink when i gve it to him i asked him where r your mannres he poineted to the bin and sid over thre in the bin and my 3 yr ols asks me every nite as i kiss him goodnite do u hve lipstick on? i then say no do u? he laughs no!

My daughte has just started saying lee-bit-alone.. I didnt know what she was saying until I tried to give a cuddle the other day and she said it.. Well, I guess Im not the only one that need space..lol

Maz, NSW, 27mth Toddler

why are my boys saying so many funny/strange things my 2.5 yr old blake calls easter eggs either bunny eggs or scary eggs. not sure why he says they are scary i think thats how he says easter!

another funny thing my 3 yr old says every time i say to his baby bother say thank you ryan, brad says he cant talk!!

my first son will be 3 in June and he loves the wiggles. I said to him the other day, you like the wiggles and mummy likes the wiggles too. His reply was no mum, I like wiggles you like Daddy. It made me laugh.

Tracy NSW, 2 boys, 4 and 2

I always love to read these sort of things and now finally I have my own to add... After spending a whole morning with my 16 month old pointing to him and saying his name and pointing to me and saying mum I asked him 'What's your name?' and he stood up straight and looked me right in the eyes and said with a smile...Du-uck! (his word for duck) Of course I couldn't help but laugh and so now he doesn't stop!

Kelly,QLD, boy 23.01.03 and girl 08.04.05

i was beginning to think it was only my kids saying funny stuff my mum put my "baby" at 18 mo in the car then my odest son shut the door my mum said dont shut the door ryan may die if their is no fesh air when we wnt into the car . brad said to ryan did u die? then he said mummy he didnt die!

Hi everyone,

What a great idea....i have just had a good giggle reading all these.

I have nothing to contribute at the moment, but give me time.

Thanks for the laugh,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Here's what happened today.....

Our 3 yo daughter looked up on the roof of the house and saw the smoke coming out of the fire. She said OH NO our house is broken, it's on fire and burning! She was quite upset till we could explain to her that it was from the combustion fire.

Aarrhh their innocents.............

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Sign in to follow this topic