Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Indoor play centres Lock Rss

i live mid north coast and my daughter is 2 and has to have food free from dairy products which that hot chips are dip in to pototoe chips have in them even plain ones batter on fast food have milk in them so i have to take her food and drink every where i go to the jungle bungle here and take my own food for both my kids they havent said i couldnt do that yet

mum to 3

Hi,

I'm a bit late to this topic but would love to know that name of the playcentre you recommend.

I haven't taken my daughter to one yet but when I do I would like to take my own health food for her.

Thanks

Mum to (Olivia 3 Feb 2004) & (Emily 26 Jan 2006)

I took my daughter and my neice to an indoor play centre fo rthe first time today. I do recall seeing something about outside food but I did not read it and nor was it pointed out to me. I had yoghurt, crackers, dried fruit, water and a few other things. Nobody said anything to me. If they did boy would they be in for a rude shock. One thing that did cross my mind was "HOW CLEAN ARE THESE PLACES" especially the climbing stuctures, they are plastics which germs love. I wonder how often they go thru and clean down every surface. Now that would be another story for Today Tonight or ACA. Especially if they took in swabs and had them tested. It would probably be as bad as shopping trolly's and public toilets.........YUCK !!!!!!!! I cringe just thinking about it.

2girls plus one

Sign in to follow this topic