Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Fisher Price Little People Rss

Hello

it is our sons first birthday soon and I want to get him the little people barn or noahs ark or animal sounds barn!

I am just not sure there are so many! has anyone purchased any of the little people collection and can they recommend which ones are best?

thanks

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

You can't go wrong with any of the little people range, the only problem with them is in the choosing!!! We brought the Noahs ark and extra animals that go with it for Jack's 1st birthday, we'll also get him another set at christmas as he just loves it!! (So does mum!!)

Have fun playing!

mum of 1

hi well my daughter just recently got a fisher price lil peoples doll house for her birthday and she totally adores it she loves it there is such a big variety of things to get them.
Hi

My son has the animal sounds barn which he got when he was 18 months for christmas. He is about to turn 3 and still loves playing with it, now he sets it up properly with the fence and all the animals and accessories. The little people collection is great because they don't grow out of it real quick.

Its really good quality, his still looks brand new and will be the perfect toy to pass down to his 6 month old brother when he gets older.

Tracy

Tracy NSW, 2 boys, 4 and 2

Hi Melly,

We have bought Kristopher both the Barn and Noha's ark. He just got the Noha's Ark for his 2nd bithday and loves it, but I would suggest you buy the Farm House as it makes noises and would keep a 1 yo intrested a bit longer. The Noha's Ark does not make noise, I find Kristopher plays with the noise makers more often. Another suggestion, if you don't already have it is the train set. Kristopher got that for Christmas and plays for ages with it.

Good luck and happy choosing, let us know what you decided on!!

Hi,
We bought our son, now almost 2, the FP Farmhouse for his 1st Birthday. For Xmas just gone we gave him the add on stable and he had gotten a few more add ons here and there throughout the year. Also at Xmas he received the FP Train set from his grandparents. He loves both the farm and the train. I would absolutely recommend FP Little People. A few of my son's friends have Little People sets as well - the Doll House, Garage and Farmhouse and they love them too. These 3 make noises which they all like to dance and clap their hands too now. Very cute.
Hello

thank you so much everyone for your replies!

We ended up buying our little boy the FP little people animal sounds barn!

His birthday is in a few weeks so I shall let you know how successful it is!

thanks again

bye

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

my son has the one with zoo animals that make sounds tat playgrpou we hve the barn they all love to get it out

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic