Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Win a Huggies Art Desk this week! Enter our Forum Quiz today! 18th September

Win a Huggies Art Desk this week! Enter our Forum Quiz today! 18th September Lock Rss

HuggiesModerator wrote:
Win a fantastic Huggies Art Desk that your creative tot will love! All you need to do is answer our weekly question to WIN!

18th September

This week we’d love to hear your top healthy living tips. So; I am currently pregnant so what I do too keep fit is costantley walking around taking my kids too school and I also work in a fast food restaurant. So I am costantly active 7 hours a day

Tell us one thing, that you do every week, to keep yourself fit and healthy?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a Huggies Art Desk … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile
Cleaning up rice stuck to the patio on a daily basis as my husband thought it would be a good idea for our toddler to have a play table with Rice and water. Very messy but our son loves it so much I just cant take it away from him gasp
m a fulltime mum and im go to tafe twice a week so the one thing I do everyday is walking ever where as I have no car
I have a 3years old girl with otism. Sometimes, enough to follow her.she can't stay anywhere. She loves to play with playground and jumping trampoline smile)
dancing before dinner with the kids.
I take my kids to the park or playground. When we are going shopping I car a bit far away from a shop so we have a 10 minutes brisk walk to and from the shopping centre smile
I have started Pilates and skipping rope 20 min in morning and evening time. smile
My kids love the water so i usually take them to the pools or the beach/
i bought a great twin stroller so we could walk to shops and back to make sure we were out of the house and i was able to get some much needed exercise
I keep fit by walking on my new treadmill half hour every day with my 5 month old in a sling doing it with me, as she only cat naps all day 30 minutes at a time so i would never get any exercise done.
Strapping my now 7.3kg son, into our baby bjorn carrier to do the vacuuming of the house. He doesn't sleep during the day so it's the only way I can clean my house!
HuggiesModerator wrote:
Win a fantastic Huggies Art Desk that your creative tot will love! All you need to do is answer our weekly question to WIN!

18th September

This week we’d love to hear your top healthy living tips. So;

Tell us one thing, that you do every week, to keep yourself fit and healthy?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a Huggies Art Desk … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile
Sign in to follow this topic