Huggies Forum

Xmas 10Q Rss

1. Green tree or another colour? Green

2. Does Santa's enter via the chimney or other magical means? Magic

3. What % of your gifts are already purchased (if any)? Hmmm....maybe 60-70%

4. Do you dress up nicely on Christmas day or just wear the usual? I try to dress nicely.

5. Do you attend any special Christmas church services? Nope

6. Do you sneakily treat yourself to a gift from yourself? Nope

7. Do you have a healthy breakfast or start the day with "treats"? Just the usual brekky.

8. Do you attend any Christmas carol/songs events? No

9. What is your favourite Christmas food that you typically don't have any other time during the year? Christmas pudding and gingerbread grin

10. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory from your childhood/youth? All the years that were spent waking up on Christmas morning at my grandparents house are my fave memories.
Hehe...loved your childhood memory Mo3C grin
1. Green tree or another colour? GREEN

2. Does Santa's enter via the chimney or other magical means? OTHER MAGICAL MEANS... NOT THAT DD UNDERSTANDS HIM YET =)

3. What % of your gifts are already purchased (if any)? 30%

4. Do you dress up nicely on Christmas day or just wear the usual? TRY TO!! I atleast dress DD up

5. Do you attend any special Christmas church services? nope.. dp not religious at all

6. Do you sneakily treat yourself to a gift from yourself? um yes! lol if I don't no one will

7. Do you have a healthy breakfast or start the day with "treats"? nope.. lol it starts from the time we wake up

8. Do you attend any Christmas carol/songs events? nope but have thought about taking dd to the carols in the park event this year ohh and we always drive around and look at xmas lights

9. What is your favourite Christmas food that you typically don't have any other time during the year? ham!

10. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory from your childhood/youth? yes.. my mother forgot to put my sisters presents under the tree one year! best xmas ever

2. Does Santa's enter via the chimney or other magical means? other magical means, but hasn't been questioned yet

3. What % of your gifts are already purchased (if any)? 0% sad

4. Do you dress up nicely on Christmas day or just wear the usual? Dress up nicely

5. Do you attend any special Christmas church services? Used to go to Xmas eve mass when younger, would like to again maybe when kids are older

6. Do you sneakily treat yourself to a gift from yourself? Sometimes grin but usually dp and I buy for each other

7. Do you have a healthy breakfast or start the day with "treats"? I wouldn't say healthy, I'd say special laugh

8. Do you attend any Christmas carol/songs events? Ds goes to carols with grandparents and cousins every year, we attend an annual christmas party with family, we also go around to all the Christmas lights a few nights before Xmas, it's big in our area

9. What is your favourite Christmas food that you typically don't have any other time during the year? Turkey, rocky road, shortbreads

10. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory from your childhood/youth? All of them smile smile smile

1. Green tree or another colour? White

2. Does Santa's enter via the chimney or other magical means? Chimney

3. What % of your gifts are already purchased (if any)? Everything

4. Do you dress up nicely on Christmas day or just wear the usual? Dress up

5. Do you attend any special Christmas church services? No

7. Do you have a healthy breakfast or start the day with "treats"? Toast

8. Do you attend any Christmas carol/songs events? No just Christmas in the park

9. What is your favourite Christmas food that you typically don't have any other time during the year? Roast pork .....

10. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory from your childhood/youth? Umm not that I can remember ..... smile
Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
We joked about it all the time ... it turned into "R**** Family story #78" in the book of family stories.

We had a few numbered stories so we could just say "remember R**** story #??" and everyone would laugh. Who knows if we all were remembering the same story but that became a family joke of it's own. laugh

Those were the days grin

laugh I love family inside jokes - we have a few too...makes gatherings even more funny and fantastic!
1. Green tree or another colour? White! Was so excited to get this last year

2. Does Santa's enter via the chimney or other magical means? Growing up it was the the dog door! LOL, when we asked how santa fit, we were told he turns into a wisp of smoke to get through... Will be chimney once there's a LO I think.

3. What % of your gifts are already purchased (if any)? 15%?

4. Do you dress up nicely on Christmas day or just wear the usual? Like to wear something new or nice for the day.

5. Do you attend any special Christmas church services? Nope

6. Do you sneakily treat yourself to a gift from yourself? Not this year

7. Do you have a healthy breakfast or start the day with "treats"? Always been bacon and eggs, and as we've got older now it's Champagne breakfast. Even had one with my friends last year smile

8. Do you attend any Christmas carol/songs events? Not usually

9. What is your favourite Christmas food that you typically don't have any other time during the year? Hot glazed ham, hands down. Maybe also Stollen.

10. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory from your childhood/youth? Nothing stands out, Christmas is just a happy time in my memories, warm and fuzzy.

1. Green tree or another colour? BOTH, 3 GREEN 1 BLACK

2. Does Santa's enter via the chimney or other magical means? OTHER MAGICAL MEANS

3. What % of your gifts are already purchased (if any)? 100% DONE

4. Do you dress up nicely on Christmas day or just wear the usual? YEP WE DRESS UP NICELY

5. Do you attend any special Christmas church services? NO

6. Do you sneakily treat yourself to a gift from yourself? SOMETIMES

7. Do you have a healthy breakfast or start the day with "treats"? TREATS, I KNOW VERY BAD

8. Do you attend any Christmas carol/songs events? SOMETIMES WE DO, WHEN JOEY GETS A LITTLE OLDER WE WILL, MIGHT EVEN GO THIS YEAR ACTUALLY

9. What is your favourite Christmas food that you typically don't have any other time during the year? CHRISTMAS CAKE AND SHORTBREAD

10. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory from your childhood/youth? MANY
1. Green tree or another colour? green

2. Does Santa's enter via the chimney or other magical means? Chimney usually! Our new place doesn't have one hmmmmmm

3. What % of your gifts are already purchased (if any)? 90%

4. Do you dress up nicely on Christmas day or just wear the usual? Dress up nicely smile

5. Do you attend any special Christmas church services? Not any more used to as a child

7. Do you have a healthy breakfast or start the day with "treats"? Start the day with treats!

8. Do you attend any Christmas carol/songs events? Parades etc this year we are going to Christmas wonderland though

9. What is your favourite Christmas food that you typically don't have any other time during the year? Christmas cake! Yummy

10. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory from your childhood/youth? Putting the Angel on top of the tree

1. Green tree or another colour?...green

2. Does Santa's enter via the chimney or other magical means? ...haven't really thought about this as kids are little

3. What % of your gifts are already purchased (if any)?...30% I think

4. Do you dress up nicely on Christmas day or just wear the usual?...dress a bit nicer but still comfy

5. Do you attend any special Christmas church services?...yes Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

6. Do you sneakily treat yourself to a gift from yourself?...no

7. Do you have a healthy breakfast or start the day with "treats"?...we normally have a normal breakfast but I might get the boys a special cereal this year

8. Do you attend any Christmas carol/songs events?...sometimes we go to our local carols

9. What is your favourite Christmas food that you typically don't have any other time during the year?...mince pies but they have to be homemade ones

10. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory from your childhood/youth? ...we always opened our presents from mum and dad on Christmas Eve

2. Does Santa's enter via the chimney or other magical means? Other magical means smile

3. What % of your gifts are already purchased (if any)? Probably like 35% lol

4. Do you dress up nicely on Christmas day or just wear the usual? Dress up nicely

5. Do you attend any special Christmas church services? nope

6. Do you sneakily treat yourself to a gift from yourself? No sneaking about it haha

7. Do you have a healthy breakfast or start the day with "treats"? Breakfast

8. Do you attend any Christmas carol/songs events? Nope

9. What is your favourite Christmas food that you typically don't have any other time during the year? Hmm not really sure.

10. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory from your childhood/youth? Waking up at 5am with my younger sister but knowing we weren't allowed to wake up our parents till at least 6 30am/7am. So watched a gay christmas cartoon haha.

1. Green tree or another colour? GREEN

2. Does Santa's enter via the chimney or other magical means? NEVER REALLY HAD THE DISCUSSION WITH OUR KIDS BUT WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD A CHIMNEY SO THEY NEVER HAVE QUESTIONED IT LOL

3. What % of your gifts are already purchased (if any)? IM SLACK THIS YEAR AND HAVENT BOUGHT ANY... I AM GOING IN NEXT WEEK AND WILL DO ONE BIG SHOP, COME HOME WRAP UP AND THEN SEE IF I NEED ANYTHING MORE BEFORE XMAS DAY

4. Do you dress up nicely on Christmas day or just wear the usual? USUAL LOL ITS JUST FAMILY SO WHY MAKE AN EXRA EFFORT

5. Do you attend any special Christmas church services? NO

6. Do you sneakily treat yourself to a gift from yourself? NO

7. Do you have a healthy breakfast or start the day with "treats"? TREATS LOL WE HAVE AN ALL DAY BANQUET AND HELP OURSELVES.

8. Do you attend any Christmas carol/songs events? NO

9. What is your favourite Christmas food that you typically don't have any other time during the year? TURKEY.. ONLY EVER HAVE IT AROUND CHRISTMAS TIME

10. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory from your childhood/youth? ALL CHRISTMAS'S BEFORE MY DAD DIED. AFTER THAT XMAS JUST NEVER FELT THE SAME

Sign in to follow this topic