Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Your kids quiz :) Lock Rss

1. What is your kids favourite main meal and snack?

2. What is your kids favourite toy?

3. Did you kids have a dummy?

4. How did your kids take to TT?

5. What do your kids call their grandparents?

6. Have your kids ever busted you... wink ?

7. What is the last photo you took of your child and why?

8. Do you kids like shopping/grocery shopping?

9. What is your favourite outfit to put on your kids? Why?

10. Do your kids like swimming and water activities?

1. What is your kids favourite main meal and snack? hmm all 3 like pasta snacks they don't really have a fav.

2. What is your kids favourite toy? The older 2 love Barbie, and my youngest loves a big peppa pig toy

3. Did you kids have a dummy? DD3 still does.

4. How did your kids take to TT? Am training DD3 at the moment, think it's going to take a long time.

5. What do your kids call their grandparents? Nana, Grandpa, Pop and Nana

6. Have your kids ever busted you... wink ? nope

7. What is the last photo you took of your child and why? on our recent trip away managed to get a pic of all 3 together which is a rare thing

8. Do you kids like shopping/grocery shopping? I only take DD3 and she love being able to push around her own little trolley.

9. What is your favourite outfit to put on your kids? Why? don't really have one.

10. Do your kids like swimming and water activities?[/quote] Yes all 3.

DD: Butter chicken and popcorn
DS: Roast chicken and veg and apples

2. What is your kids favourite toy?
DD: Teddy she sleeps with each night
DS: Teddy he sleeps with each night

3. Did you kids have a dummy?
Nope, I did try! But they just spat them back out at me.

4. How did your kids take to TT?
DD: First time we tried she wasn't totally ready. Second time a few months later she was great!
DS: Easy! Phew! All those people with scary stories on how hard boys were to train freaked me out for no reason!

5. What do your kids call their grandparents?
Granny & Papa and Nana and Grandpa.

6. Have your kids ever busted you... wink ?
Almost wink

7. What is the last photo you took of your child and why?
DS tonight at tea, we had chicken drumsticks and veg. He was eating this ginormous chicken leg and insisted I didn't cut the meat off it. He is a meat man and just loves eating it off the bone!

8. Do you kids like shopping/grocery shopping?
Yep, I actually quite like taking them too! However, having said that...DH has been on holidays the last few weeks so I haven't taken them the last 2 times. And wow, it certainly was more leisurely!

9. What is your favourite outfit to put on your kids? Why?
DD: Her denim overall dress
DS: A certain shirt and shorts with his snapback hat grin

10. Do your kids like swimming and water activities?
They both love it, they can't swim unaided but are confident and put their head under the water.
Tinks! Lovely to see you!

You were super fast!! I started doing my answers straight away and you still beat me!!!!!!! grin
*mummsy* wrote:
Tinks! Lovely to see you!

You were super fast!! I started doing my answers straight away and you still beat me!!!!!!! grin

Thanks mummsy. I Drop in every now and then but it's just so quiet these days.
Having issues getting the 2 older girls to finally give up and go to sleep so had to be quick wink

DD1: wraps, and snack she tells me is muslei bars(which she has maybe 1 time a month) DD2: chorizo pasta bake!!? Snack would be yogurt.

2. What is your kids favourite toy? Both love duplo & lego friends its always out.

3. Did you kids have a dummy? DD1 did but not DD2.

4. How did your kids take to TT? DD1 took 18 mths DD2 took a few weeks.

5. What do your kids call their grandparents? Grandma, grandpa, oma & ops.

6. Have your kids ever busted you... wink ? No

7. What is the last photo you took of your child and why? Yesterday in the new car seats grandma bought for her car.

8. Do you kids like shopping/grocery shopping? Yes

9. What is your favourite outfit to put on your kids? Why? They choose their own out fit's but both look good in denim shorts and a bold color tee

10. Do your kids like swimming and water activities? Its their favorite out of the house activity except for maybe visiting a cafe.

1. What is your kids favourite main meal and snack? Always changing. Today's fav is tomorrow's garbage.

2. What is your kids favourite toy? Dolly or baby

3. Did you kids have a dummy? No

4. How did your kids take to TT? Currently being familiarised with a potty. She only wants to sit on it to delay having her nappy put on.

5. What do your kids call their grandparents? Nana (my mum) ruby (my dad reuben) nothing for DP's dad who she hasn't figured out is real (Skype only) but will be grandad

6. Have your kids ever busted you... wink ? Nothing yet

7. What is the last photo you took of your child and why? Last weekend. She had put on a bandana as a dress

8. Do you kids like shopping/grocery shopping? She's just starting to want to run around the supermarket instead of sitting in the trolley but still doesn't mind it. Other shipping she gets bored because I'm a ditherer.

9. What is your favourite outfit to put on your kids? Why? Shorts and a tee, comfy and cute. And pjs because it's bed time...yay.

10. Do your kids like swimming and water activities? Loves water. Been proper swimming only once unfortunately.

1. What is your kids favourite main meal and snack? Spag Bol is always on the list, for snacks they don't really have a fav I always have a large range of snacks homemade and bought.

2. What is your kids favourite toy? All have a teddy they sleep with.

3. Did you kids have a dummy? Yes all had dummies introduced at hospital in special care. The twins changed to thumbs at about 8 months.

4. How did your kids take to TT? All did well and were all trained by the time they were 2 years old.

5. What do your kids call their grandparents? My Mum and Dad Nan and Pop DD Mum Nanna

6. Have your kids ever busted you... wink ? No

7. What is the last photo you took of your child and why? I took photos the other day of them separately and all together. Realised that I hadn't taken any in ages.

8. Do you kids like shopping/grocery shopping? Yes Involve them in the process and they get to choose what they want for school.

9. What is your favourite outfit to put on your kids? Why? DD in a dress that we go when in the UK. The boys in dress shorts and they have a shirt with a waste coat over the top but the twins never wear the same thing.

10. Do your kids like swimming and water activities? Yes love it. Have to start them doing swimming lessons again.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Shine*on wrote:
1. What is your kids favourite main meal and snack? Always changing. Today's fav is tomorrow's garbage.

Oh! That made me laugh! You might not have meant it to be funny, but its just so true of kids!
Sign in to follow this topic