Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. On line chat..EVERYONE join in.

On line chat..EVERYONE join in. Lock Rss

Just post here when your lurking about, much easier than looking at those little dot things to see whos online.

how is everyone today? Us girls sure give this fun and games page a workout, huh? I guess all kids/bubs are in bed and like me, u are having a bit of a wind down. Im having a much earnt cuppa, just tidied up, done a load of washing, all ready to hang first thing in the morn, so now its relax time. Whats everyone else up to?

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

Whow Sam, you are organised. I came on the computer at 7:30 after kids went to bed and been here since!! Was going to watch Blue Heelers but I'm listening to it instead as I type away on here!

Hey girls,
I'm trying to get motivated to pack. School holidays start Friday, and because i only work Mon-Wed, that means i'm officially free for 2.5 weeks! Hubby's on holidays too so we're taking the boys to visit my aunty and her farm. We get there about once a year, and although it's a hassle packing we always have a great time.

Aunty B lives 5.5 hours drive away, so we're planning on packing the car tomorrow afternoon, and waking up at around 4 or 5 Friday morning. It'll be much easier with the two boys (2 years and 8 months)

We have to pack two portacots (!!!) and everything we'll need as she not that close to anything! She's also warned us to pack gloves, beanies and wellies because the weather's been really cold and wet.

One good thing though. She's nealy 60 so doesn't have any animals anymore, but she's got two lambs for Xander! Poor love's been hand feeding them for 2 weeks, waiting for us to get there! I'm sure my little man will thoroughly enjoy himself and run himself ragged, but boy, the packing sure is daunting!!

Dette, DS 06.03, DS 10.04, DD 03.06 & Due Sept 07!

what little dot things do you look at to see who is on line??

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic