Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Your Relationships
  5. just needing to expresss my thoughts

just needing to expresss my thoughts Lock Rss

where do i start, what do i say......dp (not so much darling) and i have decided to seperate..its what i want and need but im....feeling unsure of where i go from here. i feel lost and disappionted, let down, ashamed... just feeling alone. i know i can go on but just not sure what my next step will or supposed to be. not expecting people to tell me what to do just need to get this off my chest because i have no one to tell
GBH's to you. What a very hard decision to make. Feel free to let it out on here. We'll support you.
Just wanted to give you some hugs! i hope everything works out for you. XX
GBH's I know everyone is different but I felt the same when I left my ex-h I don't like using the darling as he wasn't like that when we we're married. I was so confused at first that I actually went back to work on things but when he said it was all my fault that the marriage wasn't working and that I had to do everything that he said from now on I just couldn't do it. It took me a little while to get back on my feet and I am now so glad I made that decision as I now have a loving DP and a beautiful DD. I really hope you start feeling better soon. Things will work out for you in time.
Big Hugs, what a hard decision. You must be such a strong woman, everything will work out for you.
Just wanted to send GBH's your way! I can not imagine what you are going through as I luckily have a very DH so I just wish you the best in your journy and I know one day you will find someone who treats you the way you deserve! x
HUGS to you. I know how your feeling. Im going though pretty much the same at the moment and Im struggling, but also I know I have to keep strong and positive for my DD. as time goes on it will get better, but in the mean time just do whats right for you.
Sign in to follow this topic