Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Huggies Polls and Research Topics

Huggies Polls and Research Topics

Lauraine

What is this forum all about?

This forum has been set up to provide an area where researchers conducting projects that have a s...

4 replies

mgov wrote: Hi there, I posted a link to a survey regarding cyberbullying on the research section of this forum yesterday, but i t...

Member605950

Health Star Rating System

Hi Parents, My name is Imogen and I am a student researching Australia's Health Star Rating...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Tess_P_Cave

Can you tell the difference between the old and new huggies nappys?

Recently huggies has changed there old design on there nappys from Winnie the Pooh to Mickey/Mini...

aliceaickin

SURROGACY PhD RESEARCH

**REPOST. Previous approval obtained. Recruitment ongoing** My name is Alice and I am completing...

Tegan89

WANTING TO STUDY MIDWIFERY

Hello everyone, I have been wanting to study midwifery for years now but I'm scared that it...

Koawhittingham-686

MotherCare Project- mums of children under two wanted!

Have you given birth to your baby in the last two years? Are you interested in taking better car...

Rmurray-630

Child injury prevention survey - WA only - 4x $100 prizes available

Want to win a $100 Visa gift card? Do you have 10 minutes to spare? The Royal Life Saving Societ...

Am2cummings

Development of infant feeding, eating and swallowing: A parent survey

Are you the parent of a young child? We want your help to understand what it was like for you fee...

Brian_Law

Mothers' Mental Health Study

Hello, The School of Sport Science, Exercise and Health at The University of Western Australia, ...

1538_15

HELP NEEDED: CALLING ALL MUMS (AGED 18-25) WHO HAVE HAD A BABY IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS

We are seeking help from Mums (who fit the criteria) to participate in an online survey for resea...

Eteape

ARE YOU CURRENTLY UNDERGOING OR HAVE RECENTLY COMPLETED IVF? WE ARE INTERESTED KNOWING MORE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE.

ARE YOU CURRENTLY UNDERGOING OR HAVE RECENTLY COMPLETED IVF? WE ARE INTERESTED KNOWING MORE ABOUT...

A_Chambers

Childcare Research

Do you have a child aged 0-8 years old? Do you use currently childcare or wish that you could? Do...

aliceaickin

PhD Research - SURROGACY ARRANGEMENTS

**REPOST. Previous approval obtained. Recruitment ongoing** **Previously updated to clarify part...

Rmurray-630

Campaign awareness survey - WA only - 10 x $25 vouchers available

Do you have 10 minutes to spare? Would you like to go into a draw to win one of ten $25 Coles Mye...

1 reply

Hi everyone Thanks so much to those of you who have already completed the survey. We are still chasing a few more responses, partic...

Maxinerowland

Infant Feeding and Social Support

Hi, My name is Maxine and I am currently completing my Psychology Honours dissertation through Ch...

1 reply

Hi, I would like to say thankyou to any mums who have completed my survey. All of your help in sending the link to others mums is ap...

Rachel_Hills

Single women pursuing parenthood in non-traditional ways

Hi! I'm a freelance journalist working on a story for a major Australian women's magazi...

Rmurray-630

WA only - Child Safety Survey - prizes available

Do you have 10 minutes to spare? Would you like to go into a draw to win an Ipad Mini valued at $...

Courtney_Bowd

Are you or your partner pregnant with your first child?

Hi parents-to-be! My name is Courtney and I am undertaking a study to meet the requirements for t...

3 replies

Hi everyone, We are still looking for participants for this survey. Thanks, Courtney

Larissa_Nicholls

Invitation - Online survey about parenting and electricity use/costs **Gift voucher prizes

At RMIT University we are running a national study about how parents manage household activities ...

aliceaickin

SURROGACY RESEARCH - Help needed from mothers and surrogates.

Hi, My name is Alice and I am completing a PhD in Sociology at Swinburne University of Technolog...

Pregnancy Study

How did you eat during your pregnancy?

Research is being undertaken at Flinders University South Australia examining social norms surrou...

Reneeleemack

Invitation to complete online survey - emotions and feeding

My name is Renee Mack and I am completing my masters of psychology through Charles Sturt Universi...

5 replies

Thanks PennyHenny! Your data will be most helpful. BF is one of those things that isn't black and white, so I'm sure your ...

Paula_Arbouw

NZ parents wanted - Help a PhD student - Win a $100 voucher.

Hi New Zealand parents, I really need your help! Win one of 6 $100 Vouchers* Vouchers are either...

Inkejones

Pregnant women' attitude towards infant feeding - Please help with my Honours Project! :-)

Hello! (This is a re-post and has approval from the moderators!) My name is Inke Jones, I am a m...

2 replies

Thank you!!

Inkejones

Pregnant ladies, please help with my Honours Project

Hello! (This is a re-post and has approval from the moderators!) My name is Inke Jones, I am a m...

2 replies

Sorry ladies, but due to the nature of the survey (the online task especially) it needed to be in the format that it is in. I would ...

ADHD

Please im not out to offend anybody im just after some advice my DS is 12 and in year 6 his teach...

7 replies

Garfield I'd like to add that my family did get alot of help with my brother but all the system wanted to do was medicate him I...

Inkejones

Pregnant women wanted for survey participation - Please help with my Honours Project! :-)

Hello! My name is Inke Jones and I am completing my Bachelor of Science (Psychology) (Honours) t...

Mum2threeGirls

Opinions on free shipping??

Okay i have been in two head spaces about this but am thinking of adding free shipping as well as...

3 replies

for best shipping in cheaper cost try www.parcelbound.com it's really nice

Jessica_Haney1

UQ Parenting study: Win 1 of 4 $50 Myers giftcards

Dear Parents, I posted this thread elsewhere on huggies.com.au, however, I don't seem to be able...

Lianne_Kady

Research study- Dads' role in childhood anxiety

As part of my Clinical Psychology post-graduate study, I am conducting exciting research to consi...

madisonl

Do you post in any other parenting forums?

Hi I'm doing a project trying to work out if Mums stick to one online community or visit several....

21 replies

Yes, two others but I have posted on one since before getting pregnant and have made friends there and feel at home the most there t...

UQresearch0912

Survey on Parenting Support in the 21st Century by UQ

Dear parents, The researchers at The University of Queensland are interested in finding out par...

1 reply

Dear parents, The researchers at The University of Queensland are interested in finding out parents’ preferences for parenting in...

UQemotion

Study of emotions for parents of children under 10- Could win a $50 Myers giftcard!

Dear Parents, I am an Honours student from the University of Queensland carrying out a study on ...

Meg-564

Are childcare costs killing your career? Magazine story

Hi there, I'm a journalist with a national newspaper and I'm writing a story about the cost of ch...

Meg-564

Babies Close Together? Magazine Story

Hi there, I'm a journalist with a national newspaper and I'm writing a story about women who have...

Stacey_Wilson_89

Researching for a new baby shop site

Hello everyone! I am posting this to try and collect the amount of interest that expecting moth...

Bustedbubble

Can I buy stuff from the Huggies website ??

Hey, So it is possibly a stupid question, but can I purchase things off the Huggies website?? I'...

2 replies

im sure i saw them at big w or kmart a few weeks ago

Arwen@ChildForum

changing ECE use in Christchurch

Hi, I'm a freelance writer and I'm writing a piece about how ECE use has changed in Christchurch ...

stmalo

Working mums and stay at home mums

Hi Ladies, I am currently a SAHM and endeavouring to take on some study! For all of you that ar...

8 replies

Done. I know all about the study business but keep it up it will all be worth it in the end.

Coco_6903

Please help - Research into returning to work

My name is Christina O’Connor and I am a BSc (Honours) student at Monash University conducting re...

2 replies

How did you get it to work? I'm getting the blank screen too.