Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Huggies Polls and Research Topics
  5. Please help - Research into returning to work

Please help - Research into returning to work Lock Rss

My name is Christina O’Connor and I am a BSc (Honours) student at Monash University conducting research into feelings of self esteem amongst mothers who may be;
• Planning to return paid employment or education in the near future, or
• Currently in paid employment, or
• Planning to stay at home and provide full time care for their children.

I need 10 minutes of your time to complete a short online questionnaire about how you feel about your skills and abilities. Participation is voluntary and all responses are anonymous. All data collected as part of my research will only be used to investigate my research question. I will not be allowing anybody else to use to information you have provided. All reporting of my results will only be in summary form. Individual responses will be able to be identified. A report of my findings will be submitted to the University and if my research is published I will attach a post directing members to a site where it may be viewed.

The questionnaire can be found at http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?E1C5A9B3E6A2BDB5EA. This survey will be closing on the 30th of June, 2011. Thank-you for your help.
I just wanted to say a big thank-you tongue to all the ladies who have helped me with my research. I have had a really great response and I truly appreciate your help.

I only need 20 more participants and I will be able to commence my data analysis. If you could find the time to complete my survey that would be great.

Irrespective, thank-you I am gratetful. tongue
How did you get it to work? I'm getting the blank screen too.

Sign in to follow this topic