Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

What is this forum all about? Lock Rss

This forum has been set up to provide an area where researchers conducting projects that have a subject related to our members, can post details of their project.

Only research projects that have been verified as to their authenticity will be posted to the forum. If you wish to post regarding a research project or a request for member participation, please provide a brief overview of your research and contact details. We can then provide you with a copy of our guidelines.

Huggies Baby Club members can then participate in the these research programs if they wish to.

Cheers
The Huggies Team
Hello Lauraine/Huggies Team,
I am interested in posting a research request on your website but I am not sure whom I need to contact for verification of the project.
I am happy to send through all needed information asap.
Kind regards,
Elena Jansen
Hi Elena

Send us an email with a note from your course supervisor to [email protected]

thanks
Moderators
Hi there,

I posted a link to a survey regarding cyberbullying on the research section of this forum yesterday, but i think it may have been moved or deleted.

If it has been moved, where may it have been relocated to? If it has been deleted, perhaps i may have missed some guidelines with respect to posting?

Many thanks.
mgov wrote:
Hi there,

I posted a link to a survey regarding cyberbullying on the research section of this forum yesterday, but i think it may have been moved or deleted.

If it has been moved, where may it have been relocated to? If it has been deleted, perhaps i may have missed some guidelines with respect to posting?

Many thanks.

Hi There

We have just sent you a PM with regards to posting research requests on the forum.

Kind Regards,
Moderators
Sign in to follow this topic