Huggies Forum

BABY JIGGLERS Rss

Here's a great recipe that can be chopped and changed to suit individual tastes. Hope you like it. We sure do. Why not give it a go and let me know what you think. This recipe has endless combinations all you need is a little imagination and lots of love.

1 envelope unflavored gelatine
1 cup breast milk, formula or soy milk
4 ounces cream cheese
2 cups of any combination of the following: Shredded cooked zucchini, squash, onions, eggplant, carrots, green beans, peas, or any other vegetables.
Chopped cooked apples, pears, peaches, apricots, mangoes, plums, berries, or any other fruit
2 teaspoons lemon juice, if desired

In a blender or food processor process the gelatin and milk for 30 seconds. Add the cream cheese and lemon juice (if using) and process for 10 seconds. Add the fruits and/or vegetables and blend until thoroughly puréed. Don't over process or this will become foamy. Pour into an 8-inch square or loaf pan and chill until firm. Cut into squares and serve.

Enjoy smile
Cheers! Lynette.
Hi Lynette,

You should post this for the recipe of the month thing! I bought gelatin for the first time today, so i will check this one out. I THINK my kids would love it.

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hi Tepe,
Where are we suppose to post the recipe of the month?
Let me know what the little ones think of them...
Cheers!
Lynette.
Hi Lynette,

I see you found the recipe of the month, Goodluck!

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hi Lynette,
I tried making this recipe last night at 8p.m. After twelve hours in the fridge it is still as runny as it was when I made it. I followed the recipe exactly, except I used cow's milk instead of soy, breast or formula. Could this be the problem?
It sounds yummy and like something different (&healthy) for the kids to eat, so I'd like to get it right!!! Any suggestions as to why it hasn't gone firm?
Thanks
Sign in to follow this topic