Huggies Forum

The quickest and easiest lasagne!! Lock Rss

Hello everybody.

This recipe is not particularly aimed at babies and toddlers, however, there is no reason why you can not give them some. This is the easiest and quickest lasagne recipe which I have ever come across and it tastes very yummy too! I once had to cook a number of lasagnes for a small function and i made them all different, and this one was voted as the tastiest! It is so simple I just have to share it with you.

ingredients;
750g mince
1 large cream
2 tbsp SR Flour
250g grated mozarella cheese
250g grated cheddar cheese
1 jar Raguletto (choose the flavour!)
lasagne sheets
heaps of parsley

method;

1) cook mince in large saucepan until well browned. Add raguletto and stir throuh till warm.

2). in large mixing bowl add cheeses, flour, parsley and cream. Stir till well combined.

3). layer 1/3 mince mixture over base of greased lasagne dish. Cover with lasagne sheets. Repeat this step again, then put the remaining mince over the top of the last lasagne sheets. Finally spread the cheese mixture over the top of the mince, then bake in a moderate oven for aprox 30 - 40 mins or until well browned.

Serve with warmed crusty garlic bread and salad.

Enjoy!!

Linda (Jessica 3/4/03, Caleb 11/4/05)

Hi, why don't you pop it in the August recipe of the month? It looks really quick to make, which is a godsend for us mums!

Jo

mum of 1

thank you linda i am goiing to woolies this morning to get the ingredients maybe i wont have anyone whinging tonite that they dont like the dinrre. one can only wish

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

i finally the lasgne it was gret . even my 4 year old who every dinner time whinges about dinner polished it off

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

thats great, glad you liked it, anything to save precious time! I forgot to mention that it also freezes and re-heats well.

Linda (Jessica 3/4/03, Caleb 11/4/05)

Sign in to follow this topic