Huggies Forum

kids videeos Rss

what videoes do your kids enjoy?

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

This post has been edited by the moderator.
Hi,
My kids loved the Wiggles, Pooh Bear, or anything that had a lot of music in it. They prefered to spend most of their time outdoors, but on rainy days, these were their favourites.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi,

My son loves anything by the Wiggles and he also loves Toy Story. He will watch Hi 5 too but isn't as keen on them. We were also given some HR Pufnstuff videos which I used to love as a kid and he finds them pretty funny too!

Yvette
My son loved the Telletubbies, Hi5 & Play School & his sister is not impressed with any of it!

Bec
AND OF COURSE BOB THE BUILDER!

Bec
My son loves Thomas, BOB the Builder, Hi 5, Wiggles Toy story - But he is scared of Zurg and the Dog!! He also loves Mike and Sully in Monsters Inc.
Hi,
My 20m.o love Nemo, Bob the Builder, Hi-5, Wiggles, Winnie the Pooh, Blues Clues and LOVES Buzz Lightyear.

Sam, Brissie Mum DD 13, DS 10, DS 5 & DS 5 months

Hi,
My 20m.o loves to watch Nemo, Bob the Builder, Hi-5, Wiggles, Winnie the Pooh, Blues Clues and LOVES Buzz Lightyear.

Sam, Brissie Mum DD 13, DS 10, DS 5 & DS 5 months

My 6mth old loves watching Finding Nemo. He can watch that from start to finish with very little fuss, he is so facinated by the colour. It is really beautiful. He also likes watching Shrek.

He loved watching Humphrey but it's no longer on in the mornings. It used to be on at 9am on channel 9 in Sydney.

Mum to toddler

bear in the big blue house is a hit in both my house and my sisters house. I have an 11 month old girl, she has a 15 month old boy.

steph

Jasmine, 8 months

My 2.5 year old daughter loves Maisy, Snoopy and Winnie the Pooh.

mum to 2 girls

Sign in to follow this topic