Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

pram advice asap!!! Lock Rss

ok now babies galore have a sale on and i want to go layby apram in the next 2 days so start typing back fast ladies i need all opinions here!!!

jorjah will be 2 and 2 weeks old when i have this baby and i cant decide what to do pram wise should i

1- get phil and teds buggy so they can both sleep etc without having an extra long or extra wide pram(surely there will be times we will need them to sleep in the pram, and the 2nd seat detaches so u can use it as a single aswel)

2-get a pram + toddler seat
(worried about when jorjah may need a sleep that she cant in a toddler seat, do they still sleep then?)

3-get a buggy board
(worried about not being able to restrain her and her running off-HIGLHY LIKELY!)

please any opinions what have u guys all done?

24 year old mum to 2 beautiful girls

There is 3 1/2 years between my children so I never had to worry about your pram.

I am more replying to your question as to if babies at 2 years still sleep during the day - It really depends on the child, my son cut his day nap at around 23 months, but some kids at nearly 3 still have a day sleep.

Personally I don't think I would get a buggy board for a child that young, but that's just my opinion.
we bought a tandem pram back & front seats that both reclinewe had an emmajlunga coronette but our 1st son was too heavy for the toddler saet as they are inclined to tip over where do u live? iam going to sell the tandem

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi there, My daughter was 22 months when Ryan was born, so decided on a Hi-Rise tandem pram, both seats recline, it is the best thing we ever did, we still use it now, Hayley is 3 3/4 and Ryan 2, It is handy for shopping centres and all occasions, eg shows, concerts - You never know when they get tired.

Sign in to follow this topic