Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Reviews
  5. Toddler bike with Parent Handle

Toddler bike with Parent Handle Lock Rss

Hi,

I was wanting to purchase one of those Toddler bikes that have a parent handle attached..has anyone brought one that they liked or didnt like for any reason. and what store did u purchase it from. im having trouble finding one. and dont want to pay over $100 for it.

kelly, NSW

Hi,

I know the bikes you mean, unfortunately I think they are all that price. My friend got one down in Sydney for $80 and it's fantastic.

Where on the Central Coast are you? I am also on the coast and have a 20 month old son.

I haven't lived here all that long and would love to meet some more mummy's on the coast. My email is [email protected] if you'd like to chat.

Kelly & Kai

We got one with fly buys points. Our daughter loves going for a ride on her bike, and I'm only 160cm tall so the handle is perfect height for me.

There's one on sale at mr Toys but I think it's $130 from memory...

mAy all yOur wiSheS cOmE trUe...

Hello
We bought a motorbike (hot wheels) for our son who just turned 2. It has a handle attached, it is the best thing. He loves being pushed around and it definitely saves your back. It is very sturdy also.

Hello
We bought a motorbike (hot wheels) for our son who just turned 2. It has a handle attached, it is the best thing. He loves being pushed around and it definitely saves your back. It is very sturdy also. It cost $60 from Target.

Sign in to follow this topic