Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Anyones Kids Started School This Year?

Anyones Kids Started School This Year? Rss

Hi Everyone

My son started school this year & really loves it & we didn't even get any tears.(amazingly) Just want to know how your kids went.

Bec
hi bec,
my son started kindy this and he loves it too. no tears from either of us. he seems to be settling in and looks forward to going everyday. lets see how long that lasts. Kai will be 6 in july.

trudy,nsw,mum to kai 5 & chelsea 21 mths

Hi

My little boy started Kindy this year and no tears either...in fact, he couldn't get out of the car fast enough!! He loves to interact with other kids! He only goes 1 day a week but I think I will increase it as he has settled in so well...better than expected!!

They grow up so fast!

Best wishes

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

hi,
My nephew started grade 1 this year at the same school as my kids, and he cried, which in turn made his mum cry too!! He has now settled in well and is loving it. I think it helped having his older cousins there too. Hope all your little ones are loving school/kindy too.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

My son has just started preschool this year and it's extra special for us because he never went to childcare or kindy of any sort so it's like a milsestone for us. So exciting!!!!

Desiree, Qld

nope

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

Sign in to follow this topic