Huggies Forum

letting u no Lock Rss

Hello everyone,i no i havent been a member long but i've spoken to a few people. i'm not the kind of person to open about my emotions but this feels like a safe way to to it. our baby Chelsea louise was born sleeping yesterday morning at 430am. no one has given us any reason at all as of yet. i'm trying to be the strong one for sue and our other daughter but its so hard. she was the most beautiful little girl with a massive head of curls and beautiful olive skin. she was 8.3 pounds and no one can tell us y
im so sorry to hear that. i hope they can give you some explanation soon.
oh Zupps ...I am so sorry to hear this ...my heart go out to you and your family !!

keep talking and please let us know if we can halp in any way !!!

I will say a prayer for you and your family !!
I am so sorry for you and your family. If you need to talk we are here.

oh Zupps!

how terribly sorry i am for you and Sue.

i just burst into tears for you and Sue and that precious lil girl.

I truly do wish you every bit of strength at this time.

GREAT BIG HUGS TO BOTH OF YOU

Please PM or email if you need to get anything off your chest.

Take care, i hope your pain eases soon.

xxxx

it is the worst feeling anyone can go through and i no a few mums have on here. i just feel so useless, after all the shit we went through to have her to have it cruelly taken away from us, how can ppl say there is a god, why would he let a beautiful innocent baby die?
I'm so sorry for what happened. Hoping you can get some answers soon, and that you can find inner strength to keep going for the rest of your family. Sending my love and heartfelt sympathy your way. xoxoxoxox
sad I'm so very very sorry to hear of your beautiful girl born sleeping. I know you are trying to be strong for your partner and your DD, but make sure you take time out to grieve yourself. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
*big hugs for your family*
Zupps i personally havent been thru it, they managed to bring my lil man back, but i can certainly empathise with you.

It is just not fair is it.

I truly do hope that You and Sue and your other daughter are coping ok.
I know what you went thru to get her and it is very cruel for Chelsea to be snatched away from u like that

xoxox

oh zupps, my heart goes out to you and your family. such terrible and sad news sad as other posters have said please let us know if there is anything we can do or if you need to have a chat.
no one can bring our baby back, sue is trying to pretend it never happened, maddy is to young to understand but doenst no y mumma isnt fat but no baby-her words. i dont think im strong enough to deal with this
oh sweet, i wish i could reach thru this computer to give you a hug. i cant stop crying for you.

Maybe if you have a close friend or even a councillor or some1 to talk too when u feel up to it may give you some closure and strength.

Like i said, if you need a shoulder im here and so are all the other huggs mums.

Sign in to follow this topic