Huggies Forum

Older mum. Rss

This post has been edited by the moderator.
Hi Toni,

I am 36 and have an almost 7 month old daughter. I'm also fairly new to this forum. Its a great place with lots of helpful advice and friendly people.

Bron

Mum to DD 08.08.03 and DS 12.05.05

Hi Toni,

You are so right about buying clothes for girls being so much easier. My friend has just had a little boy and she tells me most boys clothes are blue or red!

I live near the NSW/Vic border.

If you feel like a chat, feel free to email me at byensch@aol.com We oldies have to stick together smile

I think there may be a couple of other older mums. There was a post about mums over thirty recently.

Hi Toni,

I'm 40 with two lovely daughters. the age gap betwen them is almost the same as your kids smile

Vic, 2 girls - 9 yo & 17mth old

Hi Toni,

I did indeed have a c-section and after hearing my friends talk about their natural births, I'm glad I did *lol*.

I'm glad your little girl knew what she was doing by not turning. Did you feel less movement because she couldn't move as much because of the cord?

Don't you love having a little girl! I always wanted a girl. Do her brothers adore her too? I bet it is exciting for them having a little one in the house.

Bron

Hi Toni,
my baby's tired signs changed about a month ago and i never picked up on it. we are now having some dramas with her sleeps. are you on msn? maybe we can chat online.
yonny

Vic, 2 girls - 9 yo & 17mth old

For some help with the "jelly belly", I recommend pilates and a swiss ball. One of my friends from my new mums group is a physio and she held four classes on pilates and swiss ball. It was really good. I even went out and got my own swiss ball. The only thing now is, I have got a bit slack and haven't done any for a while. I have the sheets of exercises that she gave me, but I've just been a slack bum smile I have been riding and playing netball, but that doesn't do a lot for the tummy. I think I had better get back into it though as its starting to get flabby again!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this topic