Huggies Forum

Breaking news. Rss

When James took his first steps i emailed everyone in my address book and titled it 'breaking news', when i mentioned this to twinmum in her 'something silly' forum, she said it would be a good idea to have a breaking news forum, where could make a post when our little ones reached their milestones are share them with everyone. Including our reactions eg- dancing around the room, crying ect.

You can post anything, we all love to brag about our kids so heres you chance!

marianne, Qld , mum cheeky monkey 14months

Hi Marianne,

What a great idea!

I am sure I bore my friends to death with all the updates of my 15 month old daughter, but I can't help it! Nearly every week she does something new! I guess her newest tricks are climbing up onto and into everything. And her other new fun game is to dissapear quietly into the toilet and unravel the entire roll of toilet paper onto the floor... quite hilarious the first few times. The very first time I caught her doing this I said "What are you doing?" and she gave me a look like "UH, OH... I'm Busted!" All I could do was laugh. It is getting beyond a game now though I have lost 4 full rolls of toilet paper... I have to stop her from getting in there. Soon enough she will move onto something new!

I look forward to hearing lots of other breaking news about everyones Litlle Angels...

Michelle smile
Hi Marianne,
That is a great idea.

I have just finished writting to all the relies, telling them the latest news of my 10 1/2 month old son.

He has just cut his 4th tooth. We danced and yell and screamed and he just sat there laughing as if to say "there are a lot more coming yet!"

Two days later, he started to taking one or two steps on his own. He was standing on his own, and his dad, me and his brother and sister all started clapping and dancing and telling him how clever he was. He got so excited, he fell down, and didn't want to get up again.

Unfortunatly, we have just discovered he is also an asthmatic, and he has just cost us a fortune in buying a nebulizer and his medication, but hopefully he will grow out of it, and that will be another thing we get to celebrate.

I look forward to hearing everyone elses stories of their wonderful childrens milestones.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

OK, my turn. hehehe

My 11 month old girl just got signed up for a modelling directory. She score an amazing 22/25 for her shoot. Thats great for a baby who 11 months, alot of 5 years old can't get that smile smile smile They offered us her pictures today, $478!!!! I almost died, but stupid me still brought them. Maybe she might be modelling on the site(hummmmm......catwalk in Huggie nappies).

Thanks for listening to my boasting.

Mum to Vanessa (April 03)

What an exciting day today - my 5 1/2 month old daughter, Ella, sat up on her own without falling over.

I ran to get the camera and couldn't find it.

I hate that !!! Taking a photo now just won't be the same.

Therese, BRISBANE, 3yr old boy 6 wk girl

Congratulations to you all and your babies milestones. While I was at work today I got the most beautiful phone call from my partner telling me Cody (my 8 1/2 month old ) had said his first word ma ma. It took me all my strength not to burst into tears in front of a wating room full of patients. what made it even better was my partners comment that he did not care that his first word was not da da but that he was there to experience it as he spend's three day's a week away from us.
Isn't it so geat to be a mum smile
Stacey ,Cody and a very proud father

StaceyW.A Cody(Son)10/7/03Jordyn(Daughter)25/11/04

morning ladies,

what wonderful milestones smile

our littlest man, george, who is 6 weeks tomorrow smiled at me yesterday for the first time! i'm convinced it was to get me of his back! lol, i'm always at him to smile at mama smile

cheers

denni

sahm to 5 midgit circus freaks

hi guys
this breaking news is a great idea I know for a fact that I can't help bragging about my gorgous little angel boy Bailey Adam, he turns 7 months tomorrow.
Has got 2 teeth at the bottom
Can sit up totally by himself and has done for a month
can crawl all over the place and has been doing for about 3 weeks
Has recently started pulling himself up on the furniture and being to cruize around, even letting go for a minuit or so(thinks his very clever giving me huge smiles and clapping his hands)
Waves Bye-Bye, for the first time yesterday
Dances. sings and jump on cue
And recently started crawling up our steps(scary), I put him down in our back room the other day with all his toys and went into the kitchen to make his breaky, I was only there for about 5 mins when I turned around and there he was behind me, I nearly fell over.

I treasure every single day with the light of my life and couldn't imagine life without him he is the most precious thhing in the whole world and his cheeky smile melts my heart every single time I see it, I am totally in LOVE
thanks for listening,
Sulee

sulee,nsw,babyb'day15/8/2003

Sounds like you've got an active little man on you hands Sulee! Is'nt geat to share their achievements with eachother?

Yesterday, James pointed and clapped both for the first time. I know he's kind of late, but this little boy had his own agenda and no amount of"James clap for Mummy" will get him to do it before he is good and ready!

I was fooling around, trying to make James laugh, playing peek a boo by popping my head around the corner and he laughed and clapped, as if to say "clever mummy".It's what i do for him when he does something, so we were both clapping and saying "clever James /mummy"

marianne, Qld , mum cheeky monkey 14months

Hi Marianne,

What a great idea to start this site. Congrats to you for James clapping, that wonderful. And theres no such thing as late, everyone in their own time.
I took Kristopher to see a Playschool concert today. George and Angela were running the show. Kristopher just loved it, I was so supprised to see he knew nearly all the actions to the songs. Especially the one's I didn't know, I guess he gets more out of playschool than I realised!!
My boy can stand alone!!! He clapped hands today and started doing the dancing thing yesterday(go Billy Holiday!). Everytime he does something I have to give a very loud "Yay" with heaps of clapping, of course he then does it all over and over as he just loves to be number one! I am eagerly awaiting his first step and I'm sure it will only be a matter of weeks. He is only 7.5 months - I wish he'd slow down, but then again it's so good to be proud!!
This post has been edited by the moderator.
Sign in to follow this topic