Huggies Forum

HELP! pc probs Rss

I am having problems on the internet,some of the pages i want 2 go 2 don't load,its very annoying:(does any1 know what the problem is?
what does it say when it doesn't load?

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

it just says that its done,but thers nothing there!
does the same even when i refresh it
what conction do u have? if its optus cable reset the cable box or un plug it from the electricity and wait 5 sec and put it back in if its dial up disconect and conect again.

if it still doesn't work then u might have a fire wall on ur comp that wont let go on the internet. i had the same prob a couple of weeks ago

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

i have dial - up,its been happening 4 a couple of days now,i'll check out the firewall
yeah well its usual a firwall prob i have cable and it was happening to me the exact same prob i called up customer service the guy said its working fine i might just have a firewall.

if u have a like a virus protection program they usually have a firewall. if u do tell me what kind of virus program ill see if i can help u to change it.

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

I have pc cillan 2000
if you have the little icon at the bottom right hand corner u can right click on it and disable it for now.

you can look through the options and if it has anything to do with internet disable it.
i have norton anti virus and it did the same i just disabled everything to do with the internet and its working fine now.

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

well i have to go now i got to go to the hospital cause my cuzin had a baby yesterday. ill prob be back at bout 2:00.
tell me if it still not working or email me on
poision_b@hotmail.com i have msn too.

hope it works

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

thanx salwa
If the internet is running slow or getting page cannot be displayed, try deleting your history, temp files and cookies or you may need a modem string or reinstall the modem often does wonders. I used to work in tech support for an internet company, any questions on how to do this let me know.

Vic, 3 y.o boy

it says that its opening the page and then it says its opening freednshost then it says done and its just a blank page !
Sign in to follow this topic