Huggies Forum

single parent payment Lock Rss

thats true Bob, but lets not get too carried away with that one, i don't know enough LMAO
I realise that Tam and realise that the gay couples arent doing anything wrong, just think the system needs to be updated as relationships arent always between opposit sexes.
stupid government policies smile

Hamish & Harrison "together forever"

mummyk24

I think if the govt is backward enough not to recognise gay relationships then good on the gay couples for getting as much money as possible from them!

And i though you knew EVERYTHING!
If you can do it then i think my friend is legit. I have been friends with them for ages and know for sure that they have broken up.
now i feel bad for second guessing her sad

Hamish & Harrison "together forever"

no debate needed, i was with her when she went into centrelink, i seen and heard with my own eyes. she has a platomic male friend boarding with her and she gets pps. yes they had to fill out forms and there was a fair bit of paperwork, but possible none the less
yep you can be on pps and be living with your ex. you have to fill out paper work and have so many people vouch that your arent actually together and that you live separately. its a lot of paperwork and lots of convincing to get centrelink to believe but it is possible.

mum to one goregous boy

now now, i didn't say i knew everything, i am just a caring person with her head in the sand ROFL
Posted by: princessdora
she told me she filled out a form (like a stat dec, i guess) stating they werent together.........it all seems odd, But theni thought if she was rorting the system why would she tell anyone???

i will give her the benefit of the doubt for now.....

my brother & his ex wife be for she moved out she was calming spp they filled out some thing like that & even got there new partners to write letters, they were living all together for about 3-4moths be for she moved out it was very wired

Posted by: Stephanea
Yep, you can.

I have a friend who broke up with her sons father, but still lived together as it was easier, and they needed to wait for their lease to be up. They were pretty amicable.

You just need to get a certain amount of 'witnesses' to state that you have broken up, etc.

And Alli - i have a few 'aquantances' that are living with males that are just 'room mates' and are on SPP.

yep i know you can do it if you have a stat dec etc, as for the male room mates they would need a stat dec as well, either that or they have lied when asked by centrelink if they live with anyone of the opposite sex that is not family.
But anyway, WHO WOULD WANT TO LIVE WITH SOMEONE YOU JUST BROKE UP WITH, like really almost all my ex's cheated on me and i couldn't stand looking at them for 2 seconds afterwards let alone lived with them LOL
Posted by: ***lovemyboys****
Posted by: memmi
not sure - but apparently you can claim pps IF you are still with the fathr, but living seperatly, even tho the father is working and paying for the upbringing?

Dont wanna debate, but thats not right

lol - thre was sarcasim in that post, lol - i know it isnt right, but this person (my old landlord who got in a lot of trouble when i had dd cos she was using the house we were renting off her for her centrelink addy, which was only figured out once i had dd) her dh worked 100km away and she reckons she can.

we tried tellin her she needs PPP - but since her dh and her own 3 farm properties, plus a opal mind in coober peedy in sa - i doubt she owuld b entitled. lol.
Posted by: mummyk24
But anyway, WHO WOULD WANT TO LIVE WITH SOMEONE YOU JUST BROKE UP WITH, like really almost all my ex's cheated on me and i couldn't stand looking at them for 2 seconds afterwards let alone lived with them LOL

i lived with my ex(not my ds dad) for a little while after we broke up. it was fine, we broke up on good terms and are still good friends.

mum to one goregous boy

Sign in to follow this topic