Huggies Forum

Mothers day Rss

This is old news but i'm still so stoked about it. I haven't had my baby yet but my husband came home with a box of my favourite chocolates for me on mother's day. I got all teary, it's such a small gesture but it meant so much to me and really made my day. Just wanted to share this small piece of news with you.

Thanks for 'listening' mums.

Super.

bubsy32

Hi Super

My husband did that for me last year when I was about 7 1/2 months pregnant. He said that just because our baby wasn't born didn't mean that I wasn't already a mum.

All the best for the rest of your pregnancy and beyond...
Jasmine smile
You have a sweetie too- isn't it lovely?

Thanks for your good wishes Jasmine and I hope that you and your children are well.

Super.

bubsy32

Hi Super,
Last mother's Day even though I was only about 3 months pregnant my husband bought me a bath pillow and bubble bath (but it made me itch).
On Father's day, bubs was about 6 weeks away, I bought him a thermos travel pack (inc thermos plus two travel mugs) as well as some flavoured coffee.
Its nice to know they still think of us as mother's even though bubby hasn't arrived yet.
Kristy

member since 2004

Bennet was 5 weeks old on mothers day and my hubby who is totally against greeting cards (he thinks they are a waste of money and paper) made me a card while i was having a nap and put bennetts hand and foot in an inkpad and stamped the inside of the card smile yes I had a big cry!

Then they took me to the mothers day horse races at flemington race course which was again touching as my husband is very anti gambling (he sounds like a right stick in the mud doesn't he)

We only backed one winner the whole day Prince Benbara - picked cos of "ben" so that made it pretty special.

I bet all the mums had great days too and you mums to be if you thought this year was good wait till next year when you cuddling them smile it rocks

Lots of love Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

All those things your hubbys and partners did for you were sooo sweet ... I wish my other half was as thoughtful.

I'm glad all you mums and mummies to be had such good days though!!

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

My hubby sent us, my baby and I, away to be with my own mum for Mother's day which was really xtra special for me having my first Mother's day. I would have otherwise been on my own as he was away for work that week so very thoughtful indeed as he didnt want me spending my first Mother's day at home. He did not however give me anything last year when i was 8 mths pregnant ??!!!!!! spewing..Lol

helena- vic- ds-3.5 dd- 1

Sign in to follow this topic