Huggies Forum

Wiggles @ Rod Laver Arena Lock Rss

Does anyone know if we would be able to take camera's in??

I know there are signs at the door to say you can't take them im, but people always do...

What do you think?

Sorry, dont know. Just a thought though..

Take a disposable camera? Obviously wont be as good quality as a digital. But atleast if they are checking bags on the way in, and say sorry, you cant take that in, you've only wasted $5 or $10 iykwim??

Yeah i thought about that, but i can't Zooooooooooooom in for close up shots of BEN!! LMAO

But i don't want it taken off me either... LOL

if they take it off you, you should get it back they'll just watch you delete the pictures off it
lmao. Are binoculars allowed? Sounds like they will be a must-have item haha.

Oh yes, now there is an idea too.... LMAO

I must ask Miss Casey, she will know! She knows everything!!!!!!!

I went last year and we took our camera and took photos and so did just about everyone else in there and we had no problems.
Posted by: Abby & Olivers Mum

I went last year and we took our camera and took photos and so did just about everyone else in there and we had no problems.

Oh WOW! Thanks for that! I really want to take it and i think i will... If they do for some reason take it off me, they will have to give it back won't they... LOL

lol, they would have their work cut out for them trying to take them away from people judging by the amount that were there last year!!!
The worst they do is tell you off. They can't take it off you.
they can delete the pics, so make sure the memory card is clean, otherwise other pics may get deleted too.
we have always taken photos and never had a problem smile
Sign in to follow this topic