Huggies Forum

Happy Birthday Caleb! Rss

Hi Janeen,

Just wanted to drop a quick post to say happy birthday to your son! I really hope he has a wonderful day tomorrow. smile

You have been a great deal of help to me, and i thank you!

Take care,

Tepe

PS. Please post back and let us know how the day went!

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Forgot to say....that i posted this today, although i know his birthday is tomorrow, but i won't have time to do it till late tomorrow. So i thought i would get in early!

Tepe

I hope this means he hasn't got any spots and that he has a great party this year. All the best for the next year...and better health! Happy Birthday Caleb!

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

WOW......how cool is this!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
What a lovely idea. It is so lovely to be thought of.
Thank you for taking time out of your day to no only think of us but to sent a post!
Caleb didnt get the chicken pox but did get croup, but not too bad. He is having a ball with his Tonka (a Birthday present) trucks up and down the hall way as we speak!!

I promise I will post again tomorrow with the update on how his party went.

I am really chuffed about this post, you have really made my day........................

Tepe the feeling is totally mutual, I dont know what I would have done without you at times. nyrrek thank you for your lovely thoughts and your extra kind support. I have been so lucky to have met some of the most incrediable people on this post. I have received the best advice and the most outstanding support imaginable..... THANK YOU!!!

Talk soon

Janeen and of course Caleb the big 2 year old birthday boy!!
2 years old

what a big grown up!!!!

Have a great day Caleb *kiss*

Stephanie and Bennett smile

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Hi Janeen,

I wrote down Calebs birthday, just wanting to surprise you with this post! Hoping everything went really well for the day!

I just bought my 1yr son a Tonka for Christmas...GREAT minds think alike. wink

Tepe

Hi Guys,

Sorry I missed this post and Caleb's birthday... Wow he is a big 2 year old now! That's fantastic! I hope he had a great day. Big hugs from me and Madeleine my 19 month old today!

Keep all your great boy ideas in mind for me... once my little man is here I will be hoping to pick your brains... Janeen & Tepe.

Tepe, you are such a kind thoughtful person. It is so nice to see.

Janeen I always enjoy chatting with you and sharing thoughts and ideas... THANKYOU

Happy Day to everybody smile

Michelle
I just wanted to say that I, too, noticed this post when Tepe had posted it and decided to put my 2 cents worth in - It's definately her very thoughtful idea - and I'm glad she gave us the opportunity to make you smile!

smile THANKS TOO smile

So how was you birthday little man??

Tepe

Well...................THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR LOVELY WISHES!!

Caleb had a lovely day. He still has a nasty cough and started out a bit on the cranky side. We tried to get him to sleep around 9.00am just for a power nap, but no he was not going to be in it!

SO off to his party, he wasnt very social as he just wanted to run off and play with all the kids. I didnt see him for most of the time as he was off with everyone!! He honestly had a ball. The place we had it at was great. We came, we saw, we ate, we made a HUGE mess and then we left!! PERFECT.

He received the most beautiful gifts and blew kisses at everyone to say thank you. His favourite word for the day was WOW....... Then he had a special Spider Man birthday cake (from Coles) it was fantastic and he just loved it. Then after cutting the cake and opening the presents it was off again for more play..............

By around 1.00pm Caleb was really tired and starting to complain a bit. Most of his friends had left already, so we packed up the car, said thank you and good bye and literally dragged Caleb out to the car......screaming -balloon in hand. He made it to just out of the car park and the eyes were shut tight and his mouth was wide open with zzzzzzzzzzzzzz coming out.

We come home put him to bed, emptied the car and put the kettle on.

It was a wonderful day and everyone had a great time. It really really made up for the yucky birthday he had last year. He did visit the Dr on Thursday, the day before his birthday but made his party.

I was asked on the day if Caleb has any idea what the day was all about and I had to be honest and say probably not, BUT on the off chance he did and he does have any memories about it then he will have the best memories possible. Yer perhaps we had more fun celebrating his birthday but I just want the best for my little man.....

Thank you all so very much for your wishes, it was just lovely to read them all!!

I hope everyones little one has as much fun as Caleb had at his party!!

Thanks again everyone you are all just wonderful.

Who's birthday is next!!

Janeen
As for who's birthday is next... well it could be Tepe's little girl (25th July - I think) or it could be the BIRTH day of my baby boy due in the next 17 days... hoping he comes a little early.

Glad to hear Caleb had a great birthday... bless his little heart.

A teary ol' mum saying well done!!

Michelle
I'm so glad he had a great day - he sure deseved it after the difficulties the poor little man has had. As for the memories, my kids remember their early birthdays more from the constant dragging out of photos we do around here which keeps it fresh in their minds! As I am in Brisbane, I'd love to know where you had his party. I'm always looking for something new with four kids! Please send in the details..

Sign in to follow this topic