Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

make up help+hair pic Lock Rss

how the heck do i put eye liner on, i have te pencil one, but it doesnt actually draw a line, i tried it on teh back of my hand and you have to push quiet hard for it to work, and honestly i really dont know how to put it on, like where it goes lol. i dont wear make up, but was just about to do it, ready for tonight, as i wont have tiem after i pick DH up, but i cant do it sad

ive been looking on google but its not much help
[Edited on 20/02/2009]
hard to explain! but i use a crayon one
i'll try! pull your cheeek down so your bottom of your eyepulls down and draw along the bottom bit that looks really soft on th side closest to eye ball geez that doesnt make sense! sorry
i always leave the eyeliner out as it irritates my eyes... so i say forget about it..

but you could also give what bub bump and me said a try...
no i think it makes sense. the little bit above the eye lashes. kinda inside hte eye?

i never wear it just cuz i cant put it on, everytime i have tried i have to wash all the make off off and start again cuz i look so stupid lol
[Edited on 20/02/2009]
apply it at the roots of the lashes not on the rim of the lid and try a soft crayon one the ones that wind up not the ones that need sharpening
[Edited on 20/02/2009]

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

yep, thats what i mean! if you ever have a chance to, get a mary kay one they are really easy to use!
now you have made me go upstairs to put on a little make up so I dont look so washed out

haha sorry vkw.

arrr i give up, i just cant do it. ill get a new one and try that next time. i had a wind up good one, but the crayon bit fell out of it, and dried up sad
I always look on Youtube for any of these sort of things.

I like this one - Eyeliner How-to for Starters it goes for 10 mins but I thought it was good. She has some other good makeup vids as well.
thats better a bit of eyeliner powder, mascara lipliner and lippy
but what about this:
"a bit of powder, a bit of paint makes, a girl look like what she aint!"LOL
have a good kidfree night!

have a good weekend I am off to the school assembly with my "paint" cya

i tried to take a pic of my eyes and now i feel crap, they look yuk, i have green eyes, and purple eye shadow, my dress is purple and figured it would go nice, but my eyes look ewww cuz they look so green.

i will deffentaley get a new liner for starters. that girl puts it on so easy, mine you have to scrub to get it to do any kind of line lol
[Edited on 20/02/2009]
Sign in to follow this topic